Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsinium - Quest Before Entering?

ThePonzzz
ThePonzzz
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious, is there any lead up to the existence of Orsinium? Any quest to "get me there" or anything like that? Or do I just simply wayshrine in. I didn't see any quests or in-game announcement like Craglorn.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    Just curious, is there any lead up to the existence of Orsinium? Any quest to "get me there" or anything like that? Or do I just simply wayshrine in. I didn't see any quests or in-game announcement like Craglorn.

There's a quest to get you *to* orc-landia. Go to your faction's starter city and find the quest there.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Scyantific!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering the quest-giver is a pop-out-of-nowhere type of person, I would hope before long that ZOS add her to every main city, and not just the starter cities of your alliance.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »

The first quest giver is the Orc that chases you around the main town in your faction.She will give you the letter that will let the cart driver send you there.
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Considering the quest-giver is a pop-out-of-nowhere type of person, I would hope before long that ZOS add her to every main city, and not just the starter cities of your alliance.

She's a stalker and keeps accosting me until I accept. She needs to become acquainted with my blade of woe
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything