Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NUB Question

LuciusEsox
LuciusEsox
✭✭
As stated in the the title. I have two bound weapons that are epic at the moment and I want to upgrade them to legendary. I don't have blacksmithing skills so I if I want legendary weapons I have to either get them myself, get someone to make me some, or is it possible to get someone to upgrade my existing one's, as I say nub question... ^^
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have to upgrade them by yourself, you can only move them to one of your other characters if that helps. But at the point where it makes sense to upgrade your weapons to legendary you should be able to level your blacksmith quite fast just be deconstructing some of the loot you got.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upgrading items without the Temper Passives is expensive. You need like 20 Gold Tempers for each item with no passives.

If your not end game, there is no reason to upgrade the items. Even if you are at End Game, you may still not need to upgrade them. You can que them up in the crafting window to see what the stats will be after you improve it to the next level. I would take a careful look at that before upgrading anything. You may find yourself kind of underwhelmed in what you get for the Tempers you use (and what they cost)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• LuciusEsox
    LuciusEsox
    ✭✭
    Ty for the answers guys