Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main Quest

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you have to finish the main quest in order to do Cadwell Silver & Gold? I am stuck in the main quest and will not be able to complete it till it gets fixed.
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • mildlylucid
    mildlylucid
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you can travel to the other alliances at level 50 and Cadwell's Silver & Gold progress is awarded retroactively when you eventually pick up the quest.
    Another day, another deathtrap.
    PC | NA | CP: 690+
    Main: Littlewill (50) - Khajiit Dragonknight Tank
    Alts:
    Bajzhli-do (50) - Khajiit Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Tlanir Dro'flayn (23) - Dunmer Magicka Nightblade DPS
    Morgayne Dalodrel (21) - Breton Magicka Templar Healer
    Tumande Stormwatch (20) - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Tamdril Merilyn (5) - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight DPS
    Bjorngrim Ingensen (5) - Nord Warden Tank
    Gwynereth Bonecrusher (4) - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Look at your map at level 50, you should have 1 wayshrine for each alliance that you can travel to.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can travel to the Silver and Gold zones as soon as you are L50.

As for the fix, this was done recently on the PC, but I think the console fix is soon to come.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you stuck? I just did the MQ a couple of weeks ago, and nothing was broke other than the final battle (which I did not do until I saw the fix was released)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found out that the problem was on my end. One of my addons replaced 'X' with 'not enabled' or something like that in the controls menu. I posted the same quest in the 'Main Quest' forum. They told me to press 'X', and that's when I found out what happened.
    Just so you know, I was stuck at the point where you press 'X' and the bridge forms from falling chunks of rock.

Thanks for all your help.
    Edited by Easily_Lost on July 19, 2016 12:42PM
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only