The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Log in when a toon was left at a way shrine results in falling through the world

Windshadow_ESO
Windshadow_ESO
✭✭✭
I have now had this happen 3 times with different toons
in every case the toon was left at a way shrine (that is not moved from the zone in position at the shrine when logging out that toon)
the result was continuous falling from the surface through the world for a while then back to the top etc etc .... holding down the s key during the process eventually gets out of the loop but it is a bit of a pita though entertaining the first few times... of course this is not every time that is its an occasional bug at a guess perhaps once in 20 times logging in a toon that was left at a shrine.
for now I am taking care to park my toons away from the way shrine before looking out but I was curious to see if this is a common bug?
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good advise. It happens to me very often. :P

Edit: Well, today it happened again. I tried the 'press s' solution and didn't work for me. I always have to close the game and restart it.
    Edited by Delpi on July 19, 2016 4:07PM
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."