Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting bag idea and a question

KimberlyannKitsuragi
What if we could add armor to the crafting bag if we're using it for research to prevent accidental selling?

Plus you know how if you left click on armor or weapons there's the "convert to imperial style" option? Does that use resources? What besides binding it to your account does it do? Will there ever be more styles?
Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesn't the new locking of the weapons and armour stop you from selling it? Be strange if it didn't.

Is there a 'convert to imperial style' option? Never heard about that before.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • RandalMarrs
    RandalMarrs
    ✭✭✭
    Convert to imperial is for those who bought that special edition of the game.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    meri20098 wrote: »
    Plus you know how if you left click on armor or weapons there's the "convert to imperial style" option? Does that use resources? What besides binding it to your account does it do?

This conversion is for people who own the imperial edition. It does not use resources. Binding something to your account means the item becomes usable only for your account, it can be transfered between characters via your personal bank.

Edited by Damianos on July 18, 2016 6:53AM
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    Oh! Thanks :)
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything