Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you proudly South African?

ReaperVex
ReaperVex
Soul Shriven
Please Choose Yes if your South African?
I Think there isn't allot of South Africans playing this game.
Edited by ReaperVex on July 18, 2016 11:18AM
Daggerfall - Dragon Knight - Breton - Expert Tank - CP 300
First round Achiever for taking 1 000 000 damage in the Imperial sewer against Molag Bal

Are you proudly South African? 20 votes

Yes
50% 10 votes
No
50% 10 votes
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not South African, but I just noticed another thread for the South African Alliance Guild. You might want to seek them out if you haven't done so already :)
  • ReaperVex
    ReaperVex
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I did, but in time the Guilds fail so I'm trying again to see if there is any South Africans in the game now so that I don't get my hopes up to find some in game and it is sometimes better to talk to in you home language.
    First round Achiever for taking 1 000 000 damage in the Imperial sewer against Molag Bal
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Yes there are a few of us in game however I only personally know of two, but there is a South African guild that I've heard of that has been active for around a year or so I believe, I think they mostly speak Afrikaans. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the guild :/
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
    *******************************************************r
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite a lot mate, might I suggest changing the formatting of the question to make it a real poll?

The answers for your question don't quite match :smile:

But I guess the answer is yes :wink:

Main SA guild: Gravitas lead by Kriesis ( mainly AD guild, but since it's S.A. many players from other alliances are also a part of it )

Then there are many South African players scattered all around the game myself included.
    Since I am a DC player none of my guilds are AD.
    I probably have approximately 40 South Africans on my friends list of which around 10 still play on and off.

In my guild we've probably got 25 or so, active SA players in my guild? Probably just 6.

I recently befriended 3 people from Boksburg who formed their own little guild and banded together in a sort of band of brothers-like way. So that's another 3.

Keep in mind though most S.A. players are only active on and off so the majority come online before a new DLC stay for a while then go away again, which is why I prefer a more mixed guild :smile:

However like all other nationalities we also have many people who are active daily or at least every other day.

Just a tip you will get a lot more hits if you post these kind of questions inside the generals section :wink:

I have counted about 20 people on the forums from SA as well so even here we're a whole bunch!
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • ShirleyShine
    ShirleyShine
    ✭✭✭
    :) and I am in a guild that has a South African Guildmaster from Pretoria, and I think at least 2 other South Africans
    War....war never changes
  • ReaperVex
    ReaperVex
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I kinda figured that :| ............... But I want to know is there any Daggerfall Guilds that are only South African and if they interested in having one in Daggerfall? Or if there are South African Raid Guilds that does dungeons, trails, PvE and PvP I would love to join them but if there isn't I want to create one that does
    Edited by ReaperVex on July 18, 2016 11:20AM
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ReaperVex there are guilds like that, most of which either have 10 members or just over 10 members. Those guilds don't last long though since what I said about the average S.A. player doesn't stick around too long, then it becomes a dead guild of one or 2 people who are active and others maybe popping in once a week. The active guys then leave ect. for greener pastures.

Well you can't lose anything but word of advice it's better to assimilate than form a splinter faction merely because it's counter productive.

Rule of thumb for good guild origination:

1 Main guild (raiding/ trials/ dailies/ dungeons ect.)
    2 Trading guilds
    1 PvP guild (or skip this if you can just do it with your main guild)
    1 Alternative Guild i.e : Social Guild / Role Play Guild / Other alliance guild or another trading guild.
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."