Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flawless Sacrament trophy is literally unobtainable......

GoodFella146
GoodFella146
✭✭✭✭✭
This trophy requires you to earn the Blackest Sacrament achievement, which requires you to kill each of the names on the list. This is a daily quest so you have to check back every single day for a new name or two.

I'm at the point now where I've been doing this literally every single day since I've unlocked it (I think 1 or 2 days after DB came out), yes I am still not able to complete it because three names will never ever appear in a daily. I haven't seen a new name in at least two weeks, and it's starting to really get old.

I have never seen Steidor, Daynil Uveleth, nor Eslendore in the past month plus that I've been doing these sacrament quests, and I've been checking literally every singe day without fail.

Something is wrong because the same names keep showing up, never a new name.

Fix it.
Edited by GoodFella146 on July 17, 2016 7:30AM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one name left on each of my three characters - and not the same names.
    So yes, it's RNG, it sucks.
    But it also proves that no name is missing in the RNG pool. So just be patient and persistent ;-)

• Pluto
    Pluto
    ✭✭
    Just an idea, I haven't tried this method yet... Can you abandon the quest and then immediately accept it again, in hopes of getting a new target? Or is it the same identical quest until completed?
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I tried to abandon and get the quest again I received the same targets.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pluto wrote: »
    Just an idea, I haven't tried this method yet... Can you abandon the quest and then immediately accept it again, in hopes of getting a new target? Or is it the same identical quest until completed?

Good question. Unfortunately, I tried that. Here are the results :

- Abandoning the quest and picking it again straight afterwards will give you the exact same objectives
    - Abandoning the quest and picking it up again after 15 minutes will give you the exact same objectives (with the instance reset)
    - All of my three chars got the very same quest on any given day.

I think that unlike the heists - which are "random dailies" - the sacraments are "predetermined dailies" - like undaunted - and cannot be changed. Want another one ? wait until next day...

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah need 5 more myself such a pain
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Talyena
    Talyena
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I try with different characters at around the same time it is the same quest, but if I try at different times of the day it is a different one. So you could try multiple times a day and maybe get lucky. Not sure of the timing though.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talyena wrote: »
    If I try with different characters at around the same time it is the same quest, but if I try at different times of the day it is a different one. So you could try multiple times a day and maybe get lucky. Not sure of the timing though.

I noticed that too, but I don't have the time to log in twice or three time a day at 8 hours distance...

• imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pluto wrote: »

Good question. Unfortunately, I tried that. Here are the results :

- Abandoning the quest and picking it again straight afterwards will give you the exact same objectives
    - Abandoning the quest and picking it up again after 15 minutes will give you the exact same objectives (with the instance reset)
    - All of my three chars got the very same quest on any given day.

I think that unlike the heists - which are "random dailies" - the sacraments are "predetermined dailies" - like undaunted - and cannot be changed. Want another one ? wait until next day...

You just have to keep abandoning the quest till you get the one you want. I have to do this 10-15-20 times for a Scroll Quest before it changes names and then more for the one I want.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    The longer it takes you to get the achievement the more time zos can spent on fixing the lag in pvp. So everything looks fine to me.
  • stimpy986b14_ESO
    stimpy986b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I just got this after checking daily since DB launch
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting on one final name..
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got this after checking daily since DB launch