Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skilled tracker & werewolves in human form

Lord_Ninka
Lord_Ninka
✭✭✭
Hi people. I've searched without luck for the answer, so now I'll ask you fellows:

Does the Fighters Guild passive Skilled tracker give the 20% extra damage when attacking untransformed werewolves?

I want to know if I have to keep that vulnerability in mind in Cyrodiil even if I don't transform. Similarly, if anyone can tell me if the Banish the Wicked passive gives the extra ultimate for killing an untransformed werewolf, that'd be appreciated, but I'm mostly concerned about the Skilled Tracker passive.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the effects are only in WW form like the poison susceptibility .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on July 16, 2016 3:50PM
  • Lord_Ninka
    Lord_Ninka
    ✭✭✭
    All right, thanks. If anybody else can confirm it, that'd be straight up fantastic.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only when their in ww.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...