The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fps drop/lag?

Scarblitz
Scarblitz
Soul Shriven
I have:
16gb ram
Nvidia gtx 970
i7-4790 4.0ghz (the exact name I cant remember)

I have a ssd as My main harddrive and a 1tb harddrive for My games.
This game ran smoothly before DB dlc, little lag in cities but it was acceptable. After the dlc My fps dropped. Issues like freezing have happend and many other things.

Sure Im not giving the perfect info of My spend bit with My gear I should be able to run High on all, no sunrays, medium as shadow, medium on water. Well I had higher before DB dlc actually.

My gear shouldnt be any issue at all. And to lower graphics because they cant fix the problem is not an option. Yeah I still play even if the fps is dropping many Times.

It cant just be me who having these issues after DB dlc?
  • Locksheon
    Locksheon
    ✭✭✭
    My friend was able to play the game up until the 14th of July. Now her game is so laggy, she can't play it.
    Constant crashes, audio skipping, high pings, input lag. It's completely broken now.

2 days ago, I also was getting black screen errors. No messages, the entire PC would just go black, and I'd have to restart it.
    It would ONLY happen when I tried to play ESO. When I lowered my video settings, everything is fine.

SOMETHING happened on the 13th/14th, and it's broken some of our games.
    www.twitch.tv/locksheon
    Options