The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Dungeon/Raid Guild..

LeGenDaryX
LeGenDaryX
Soul Shriven
Hi!

I started playing on release of this game. I played for a bit, took a break and returned when the game became buy to play.

Lately I started to play alot. And because the game is getting the One Tamriel update, im all into it again because its the best thing that could happen ^^

Im now level 42 and am an eso plus member.
I have a DragonKnight (redguard).

Im looking for a guild to do instances with like raids, dungeons and trials or whatever you need groups for.

I only played pve content untill now because i could never find a group to play with.

Hopefully there is a active guild available for me ? :P

(I play almost every day. )

Greetz LeGenDaryX
Edited by LeGenDaryX on July 15, 2016 2:43PM
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    Hello,

I am Raven on the the leaders of the runners guild. We are an active guild who run trails on a weekly basis and also run daily pledges and just randoms dungeons to those who need it. All you have to do is ask in chat and somebody is sure to help. We aim to create a friendly and social environment where people can ask for help and just have fun. If you would like to know more or are interested in join you can contact me @RavenRanger in game or either @Zesir0/@PinduriBerkenye.
  • LeGenDaryX
    LeGenDaryX
    Soul Shriven
    Alright thanks! I sure will!
  • LeGenDaryX
    LeGenDaryX
    Soul Shriven
    When i try to add you as a friend it says account not found.. :pensive:
  • LeGenDaryX
    LeGenDaryX
    Soul Shriven
    Are you even on the european server ? :O
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    Yes we are on the eu server I hope you manage to contact somebody if not let me know you @name and I can send and invite.
  • LeGenDaryX
    LeGenDaryX
    Soul Shriven
    My account name = LeGenDaryX

Its also my character name, so that should work :P