Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where do I find Top Grain Hide?

GawdSB
GawdSB
✭✭✭✭✭
I've searched it didn't find any answers. I looked at the crafting guide and it's paired with Kreshwood. I've killed animals from bears, to imps, to wolves, to mudcrabs in the silver zone and all I've gotten was Ironhide Scraps. Am I looking in the wrong place?
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Locations depend on in which alliance you are
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw this which is why I thought it would be in caldwell's silver which for me is Aldmeri Dominion, but it seems the lowest level I found was CP 40 in Khenarthi's Roost and Auridon and they all drop Ironhide Scraps.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the DLC areas. The mobs should drop scraps 50% at your clothing rank and 50% at your CP level. If you're on XB1 NA I'll just mail them to you. I have thousands I'm never gonna use.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GawdSB wrote: »

Saw this which is why I thought it would be in caldwell's silver which for me is Aldmeri Dominion, but it seems the lowest level I found was CP 40 in Khenarthi's Roost and Auridon and they all drop Ironhide Scraps.

Find CP10 Mobs, which should be on the Starter Islands at least, if not also in Zone 1 for Silver

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've searched it didn't find any answers. I looked at the crafting guide and it's paired with Kreshwood. I've killed animals from bears, to imps, to wolves, to mudcrabs in the silver zone and all I've gotten was Ironhide Scraps. Am I looking in the wrong place?

are you on xbox one ? i have a bunch of it that i dont use --- youre more than welcome to it.

message me on live --- i'll send it when i get home

• GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the DLC areas. The mobs should drop scraps 50% at your clothing rank and 50% at your CP level. If you're on XB1 NA I'll just mail them to you. I have thousands I'm never gonna use.

Ahh, thank you. Don't like handouts, but I did go through Gold Coast and gathered the materials.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh, thank you. Don't like handouts, but I did go through Gold Coast and gathered the materials.

if you had asked for it for free i would have considered it a hand out. i offered it for free, which you should have considered a hand up , there is a vast difference.