Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DUNGEON FINDER BROKEN!!!

loldelboy
loldelboy
Soul Shriven
So we had a maintenance break today. I was truly hoping this would resolve the severely broken Dungeon Finder which, might I had, has now been down for OVER A WEEK! But no, I logged in a short while ago only to find IT IS STILL BROKEN!

What the hell is going on here!? Are we seriously going to have to wait for a patch before it is fixed?

Coldest regards,

a seriously p**sed off ESO subscriber
  • Reekes
    Reekes
    ✭✭
    Sighhhhhh. I feel exactly the same.
  • Soulgirl
    Soulgirl
    ✭✭
    Losing faith in this company and therefore in this game. Such a shame they only care about new content and not the most important thing of all, that is having the game run well and with the least amount of issues possible!
    PC player on EU server.
  • RunningGargle
    RunningGargle
    Soul Shriven
    This patch has caused me to stop playing until it is otherwise fixed. Game used to run fine and now it's almost unplayable on my main.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this is disgusting. This is an MMO not Skyrim. The lifeblood of this type of game is grouping. This should be a priority fix. No ifs. No buts.
  • BuffaloSpaceman
    I'm unsubbed and not playing until it is fixed.
  • FoRgE2052
    FoRgE2052
    ✭✭
    ZOS is working on the issue guys/ladies. I'm very irritated too and miss being able to do dungeons but they have recently addressed the issue in the Game Performance Issues post at the top of the forums. This is not just an issue for ZOS to resolve but also their adjacent console partners.
    We are also working on fixing issues with Xbox One players, specifically, having issues with their ESO Plus entitlements, and issues with the Grouping Tool/Activity Finder on all platforms. For the latter, we're currently testing a fix. If it's hotfixable (it might be) we'll be rolling it out as soon as possible.

It is going to take time and I'm sure there are some of you that claim that you have nothing to do have not found every skyshard, completed every quest, or found every lorebook. Its an MMO on multiple platforms... its going to constantly have issues.

As for those of you who think that "unsubscribing" or threatening to do so is going to help fix the issue faster, its not. You really only sounds immature and if you like this game enough to subscribe you should continue to do so because the money you're providing is funding the game and staff who are trying to fix the issue.
    "Your opponent's sword is not your enemy. Watch your opponent, not his sword." -The Book of Circles, Loredas Maxims
    CR 461
    Imperial DK Tank/S-DPS
    Altmer Templar Healer/M-DPS
    Khajiit Nightblade S-DPS
    Altmer Sorc M-DPS
    Orc Sorc S-DPS
    Dunmer DK M-DPS
    Redguard Templar S-DPS
  • Reekes
    Reekes
    ✭✭
    I agree with the above.

However, ZOS, please fix it for the weekend B)
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4, the group finder server seems to degrade with the number of active players: The more players are active, the less likely it is that you can find a group. Starting fresh in the morning or after a maintenance, you can find a group easily within minutes. Later in the afternoon at some point suddenly nothing will work anymore.

Since the DB patch the game is defective. The group finder does not work at all in the evening; every 10 meters you have a loading screen; there now is lag even in dungeons; there are now invisible mobs attacking you etc. etc. On consoles,THE GAME IS A MESS FOR WEEKS NOW. Therefore, people are leaving on a large scale. Guild trader sales decline rapidly. I cannot believe how ZOS can tolerate this situation The DB release on console was the biggest failure in ESO history. The game is getting worse with each large update, and finally the game is close to being unplayable.
    FoRgE2052 wrote: »
    those of you who think that "unsubscribing" or threatening to do so is going to help fix the issue faster, its not. You really only sounds immature
    I will not subscribe to a faulty product. Probably only "immature" fan boys are willing to pay for faulty products. I also will not buy anything in the Crown store until this game is fixed. ZOS, instead of cramming more and more buggy code for DLC into the game, fix this game, please.

Edited by BalticBlues on July 1, 2016 4:41AM
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ that's all true , Please fix game is basically not playable since DB launch.
    PS4 NA
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is this post of posts.

To point out the ZOS quote, it also exclysively refers to XBOX 1 users... THIS is the PS4 forum side. Might want to check that.

The game gets worse with each new DLC. I do not want more pets, costumes, mounts, personalities, or DLC.... What I want, sorry, what WE want is a working product. Simple.
  • jello
    jello
    ✭✭✭✭
    FoRgE2052 wrote: »
    The money you're providing is funding the game and staff who are trying to fix the issue.

No, this isnt true. If u keep spending money why should zos change something?

Dunmer - Nightblade
  • valdis2
    valdis2
    Soul Shriven
  • loldelboy
    loldelboy
    Soul Shriven
    I managed to jump on early (7am) over the weekend and managed to do a few dungeons before it eventually broke (between 10am and 11am). So it must definitely be related to number of users online.
    It is going to take time and I'm sure there are some of you that claim that you have nothing to do have not found every skyshard, completed every quest, or found every lorebook.

I play primarily for vet dungeons, if I was interested in doing all the skyshards and all the quests, I wouldn't be complaining!
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loldelboy wrote: »
    I managed to jump on early (7am) over the weekend and managed to do a few dungeons before it eventually broke (between 10am and 11am). So it must definitely be related to number of users online.
    It is going to take time and I'm sure there are some of you that claim that you have nothing to do have not found every skyshard, completed every quest, or found every lorebook.

I play primarily for vet dungeons, if I was interested in doing all the skyshards and all the quests, I wouldn't be complaining!

WTF is this anwser anyway? Is someone at ZOS high?
  • jello
    jello
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone? Everyone!!
    Dunmer - Nightblade
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    just out of curiosity, have you guys checked out some of the new items available in the crown store?
    it's Tuesday, i think this is the day new items / deals are available.

please and thank you!
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neverwinter is coming soon :)
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    kalimar44 wrote: »

i seen there were new items in the crown store.
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    socivL wrote: »
    kalimar44 wrote: »

i seen there were new items in the crown store.

Why do you keep posting that? I am befuddled and confused.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • MoistGeorge
    Dungeon Finder seems to be working fine since the update, the question is only...how long until it's broken again.

Let's enjoy it while it lasts :smile:
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    Dungeon Finder seems to be working fine since the update, the question is only...how long until it's broken again.

hold up.... i am very suspect of this post.
    if it were working... wouldn't you be playing the game?
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maybe because hardly anyone was on yet... we'll wait and see.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Tobius
    Tobius
    ✭✭✭
    My issue with the dungeon finder is when I queue up, it pops then immediately a message flashes, *someone* disbanded group and I get stuck with a fifteen minute penalty before I can queue again. This has happened more than once, at least three times now over the last few weeks. This needs to be fixed, how can a group be disbanded the second it is formed?
    "Remember: Sometime the Dragon wins."
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As I am on PS4 NA, I can say for certain that it has not worked properly since DB release on console.

Can anyone at all on PS4 EU advise if last weeks urgent maintenance made any changes to the group finder issue?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • orlan
    orlan
    I'm on EU PS4 server, and i'm a healer spent 30mins other day on group finder, i just gave up in the end, logged out of the game.
  • Soulgirl
    Soulgirl
    ✭✭
    Dungeon finder has been working great for me since the patch.
    EU here, playing as healer.
    PC player on EU server.
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    Any ETA on a fix devs ?
    PS4 NA
  • Rhazmuz
    Rhazmuz
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a bit random how good the dungeon finder works.

During the last two weekend it has been flawless, popping groups within a minute.

However during the couple of times I tried during everyday evenings last week it would do nothing, even after a 10 min que.

Also I que as a tank.
    Rhazmuz - Nord DK tank
    PS4 - EU
  • drifter1138
    ** BUMP **

Any news on resolution to this issue?

Can confirm for the last 7 days (July 14-21) the dungeon finder has worked twice for me/my group.
    To me 5 out of 7 failures in the evenings is very poor performance.
  • TrippyTrey
    The dungeon finder worked perfectly a week ago these past 4 days every day I have sat in a normal an vet que for an HOUR AND 45 MINUTES with tank as my role an not one group has popped up i literally have to walk around an message people do they want to group for a dungeon and no one wants to group up either cause they already have there full dungeon group or just that there busy and it's ruining the game for me the activity finder tool was great and kept me doing dungeons everyday now I don't even feel like playing half the time because dungeons is what I want to do right now but I can't cause i can't find a group for a dungeon please fix asap .