The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampires Of The Covenant

Psycho_gamer271
Guild dead
Edited by Psycho_gamer271 on September 17, 2016 9:26AM
Xbox One GT: ahh 3PiC g4MiNg
I have pledge to Mara, anyone wanna group up And use it? Msg me if want to (Xbox, EU only)
ESO player stats for Xbox one EU
Rriass Ggremoryy- Cp150- Orc sorcerer- (magica)- Main
Ddrig Welsh Dragon- lvl3- redgaurd dragonknight- (magica)- new account and 2nd account
  • CaptainSharp
    CaptainSharp
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting? If so can you send me and add GT: captain5harp
    Veteran rank but looking to switch up with a bit of Vamp action!
  • Psycho_gamer271
    @CaptainSharp sure I will be on tonight about 4-6pm GMT but have to be daggerfall so just need to know if you are a daggerfall person
    Edited by Psycho_gamer271 on April 28, 2016 6:56AM
    I have pledge to Mara, anyone wanna group up And use it? Msg me if want to (Xbox, EU only)
    Ddrig Welsh Dragon- lvl3- redgaurd dragonknight- (magica)- new account and 2nd account
  • DreadlordKeah
    DreadlordKeah
    Soul Shriven
    Seems like fun, drop me a guild invite. GT - Dreadlord Keah, got a DC vamp already but got a sorc I wanna make white and pasty too, so a vamp guild would be fun!
  • Psycho_gamer271
    @DreadlordKeah I will try and invite u ASAP but I got some mock exams so it may take a while
  • DreadlordKeah
    DreadlordKeah
    Soul Shriven
    @Psycho_gamer271 that's cool dude, just drop an invite when your ready :)
  • Psycho_gamer271
    @DreadlordKeah I will hopefully be on Monday
  • Psycho_gamer271
    @DreadlordKeah invite sent
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    Do you guys also work outside the Covenant?
  • Psycho_gamer271
    @Candurill we can but on some base rules what are leave us alone in impiral city and don't boast about you faction in chat if you want to join u will have to follow them
  • Maxmad13
    Maxmad13
    Soul Shriven
    Darn if only it were warewolf instead xD
  • Psycho_gamer271
    @maxmad13 yea this one ain't but I think I'm part of a guild for wolves and vamps I will check with them if u can join that one