Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Needing to level up after doing all quest.

XHandsomexJackX
So I have finished Silver and Gold for other alliances and done all the quest I can find and I'm at 225CP... What can I do now to keep leveling up? Any place to go train on enemies for XP or what? I tried PvP but I guess I suck everyone kills me lol sooo.. I'm at a loss on how to make it to 500CP and that is why I'm asking you experienced players for help. What do I do now lol?
Edited by XHandsomexJackX on July 14, 2016 2:47AM
"You may quote me."
  • JubJub
    JubJub
    ✭✭✭
    IC sewers, mobs are easy to come by and you get pretty decent loot + telvar to buy more loot.
  • XHandsomexJackX
    It shouldn't be a problem to fight them? Is IC scaled to my lvl like every other DLC I can't remember.
    "You may quote me."
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol,

You are at max gear level and should not be having any issues killing any mobs,

IC sewers specifically on the DC side will be a breeze for you,
    I am leveling a level15, level24 character there and am having no issues with the mobs,
    Other players are an issue however,

Get a buddy and grind as 2 as this will give you the most XP
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    Training Gear will help a lot with CP grinding. Try IC first as the combination of Telvar Stones and trophies is pretty awesome, but if you find you're getting ganked too often, go to Old Orsinium or Rkindaleft and grind there.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you been to Wrothgar? You can get a ton of experience in that zone. And, not just from the public dungeons.

I am also surprised you only picked up 225 Champ Points doing all the content, I thought it would be more than that. Did you get the Adventurer Achievement for each zone? Do all the Public Dungeons? All the Group Dungeons? All the Dolmens? All the World Bosses?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• XHandsomexJackX
    Nestor wrote: »
    Have you been to Wrothgar? You can get a ton of experience in that zone. And, not just from the public dungeons.

I am also surprised you only picked up 225 Champ Points doing all the content, I thought it would be more than that. Did you get the Adventurer Achievement for each zone? Do all the Public Dungeons? All the Group Dungeons? All the Dolmens? All the World Bosses?

I have never completed any dungeons but I have done every side quest I have came by. I thought or hoped I would be a little higher too. Lol
    "You may quote me."
  • XHandsomexJackX
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    lol,

You are at max gear level and should not be having any issues killing any mobs,

IC sewers specifically on the DC side will be a breeze for you,
    I am leveling a level15, level24 character there and am having no issues with the mobs,
    Other players are an issue however,

Get a buddy and grind as 2 as this will give you the most XP

I wasn't sure lol. But I'll give it a try.
    "You may quote me."
  • XHandsomexJackX
    Semner wrote: »
    Training Gear will help a lot with CP grinding. Try IC first as the combination of Telvar Stones and trophies is pretty awesome, but if you find you're getting ganked too often, go to Old Orsinium or Rkindaleft and grind there.

Training gear?
    "You may quote me."
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you done all the dungeons on normal & vet, there are skill points & great XP for a 1st run (the xp is good on a run anyway)

personally i have multiple characters, just the thought of CP grinding when i only have the 1 character hurts me.

i started on console launch day and im over 700 CP - i have 1 character that i have done EVERY quest on (and am working towards every achievment on exept emp she sis crap she will never be nor does she deserve emp lol), the others i just tend to do the skill point quests, dungeons, skyshard hunting on.

• Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    Semner wrote: »

Training gear?

The changes made to the Training trait make it incredible for grinding, whether it be pre-Champion levels or Champion Points. At blue quality, you get a total of 70% bonus experience from kills, which goes up to 77% if it's purple quality.
    Edited by Semner on July 14, 2016 6:15PM