The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso Class Art

Nodaelus
Nodaelus
Soul Shriven
Greetings!

I'm going to try and cover all the classes in eso and build up my mileage. If you have a specific class like a Khajiit Nightblade or Imperial Dragonknight- it may give me an idea of what class/ race to do next. Even weapons being wielded or spells being cast should help too. Anyways, this is my Dark Elf Sorcerer in a custom Skeleton Bikini. Hopefully, we can get some better looking armor on the Crown store- not sure if this thread will help but fingers crossed. Thanks!

jqhm9cofm759.png
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that looks good! + 1
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz