Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Respawn at Keep = Infinte Loading Screen

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm forced to close the game by hand, log in again, pick the character, run back to the fight and if by accident it happens to me to die, I have to repeat.

And sometimes, while running to the fight again, I'm randomly disconnected, withut message, without warning, right after a huge latency of near 900.
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Botak
    Botak
    ✭✭
    I'm forced to close the game by hand, log in again, pick the character, run back to the fight and if by accident it happens to me to die, I have to repeat.

And sometimes, while running to the fight again, I'm randomly disconnected, withut message, without warning, right after a huge latency of near 900.

same here. Trueflame campaign for me
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to complete one month and not answer yet.

Almost everytime you try to respawn at any keep you get an infinite loading screen, then you have to shutdown the game, open it again, fail to login (because the game is stupid and don't recognize your client isn't open anymore) and then you try again, load your character and hopefully you respawn.

At this point your team moved on to next objective, you use this ridiculous concept of Transitus Shrine to get to another keep and you get another infinite loading screen and everything starts again.

Sometimes I'm so pi**ed with this that I try to horse and go on foot, but everytime the horse gains that infamously tiny amount of speed you decided to give to us, it (the horse), stops running out of the blue, like if it got hurt in the grass (which I have to disable to squeeze a tiny bit of performance)

Animation canceling, macros, bots, scripters and such unbelievable lag that I'm almost buying off APs to get the last level of Assault skill line to never set foot in this crap again
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 more months and nothing, when things are "hot" every respawn at keep comes with a bonus infinite loading screen.

Have to shutdown and relog all the time
  • Essiaga
    Essiaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had the same issues over the weekend mostly. 30 min load screens aren't uncommon. ZOS has no answers and it sure seems like PVP is not at all a priority.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Botak wrote: »

same here. Trueflame campaign for me

Same. Trueflame NA. Has been happening frequently for the last month or so.
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform? I've had every problem you can imagine on Xbox .... Except this.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to run solo :) The loading-screens seem to be 10 times worse for me when I run in a larger group than 4.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    PC/EU Same problem and everyone I play with experiences the same. Some days its worse than others but its really troublesome cuz sometimes its take 10+ min to get the group back together and you cant respond to a keep attack etc. Its one of the most important PVP issues atm and should be fixed ASAP.