Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Issue

• Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »
    Lluanda wrote: »
    Microsoft support refunded me and we got it working again, just no crowns with it. Hopefully they'll show up in a day or so and if not I'll have to open a ticket again after all.
    The crowns will probably not show up. They have not shown up for everyone else that has contacted Microsoft to fix the ESO+ issue .....

Yep, I was not expecting them to show, but thought I'd at least give it 24 hours. This is going to be fun, back to the ticket circus!
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players who were experiencing a loss of ESO Plus entitlements on Xbox One should now be resolved. This is specifically for players who have paid for an ESO Plus membership and have an account in good standing, but are not getting their ESO Plus Entitlements in the game (access to DLC, the ESO Plus buffs, etc.)

If you have an active ESO Plus membership and an account in good standing, and you are still not getting your ESO Plus entitlements, please let us know.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    FYI I had to cancel ESO plus and re-purchase on the 9th. This is my renew day. I did this through XBOX support as was suggested by your automated response I received. So if it was fixed before the 9th I would disagree. I have had ESO plus for a year on June 9th. I have lost benefits before, but a reset of the XBOX has always resolved the issue. This is the first time that a reset did not resolve and I had to go to this length.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    If you are still losing your ESO Plus entitlements on Xbox One after last week's fix, please reply to this thread with your Xbox Live gamertag, and a short description of what you're missing. (DLC access, the ESO Plus buffs, the Craft Bag, all of the above.)

For those of you who have all your ESO Plus entitlements, but have not gotten your monthly crown allotment, please contact our Support team so they can assist you.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are still losing your ESO Plus entitlements on Xbox One after last week's fix, please reply to this thread with your Xbox Live gamertag, and a short description of what you're missing. (DLC access, the ESO Plus buffs, the Craft Bag, all of the above.)

For those of you who have all your ESO Plus entitlements, but have not gotten your monthly crown allotment, please contact our Support team so they can assist you.

Hi

at 9am this morning (UK time) i was 'dashboarded' & when i came back i had lost access to my Craft bag, increased XP, reduced research etc... (i bought the DLC packs before i began subbing so can not comment on whether i have lost access to DLC or not)

xbox gamertag is PuffyTheSlayer

received payment conformation yesterday

submitted a ticket at 9 ish

Thnx in advance
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭

Jessica,

My ESO Plus subscription renewed today. No prior ESO Plus issues. When I logged in after server maintenance the problems began. I didn't discover this until I hit max inventory on one of the characters. I have restarted my console multiple times, tried logging in/out of various characters multiple times.

Notes: 1) Did receive crowns. 2) Do have access to Wrothgar and IC. 3) Do not have crafting bag. 4) Do not have access to Hew's Bane, Gold Coast, Maw of Lorkhaj. 4) Crown Store indicates ESO Plus is not active. 5) Character information does not list ESO Plus as being active. This is true across all characters.

Gamertag: jediprime74.
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Players who were experiencing a loss of ESO Plus entitlements on Xbox One should now be resolved. This is specifically for players who have paid for an ESO Plus membership and have an account in good standing, but are not getting their ESO Plus Entitlements in the game (access to DLC, the ESO Plus buffs, etc.)

If you have an active ESO Plus membership and an account in good standing, and you are still not getting your ESO Plus entitlements, please let us know.

Then this would apply to me. Day before yesterday I received notification from Microsoft on my monthly subscription renewal. Today no subscription. Entered a support ticket (see #160713-000530). Of course the suggested remedy is to cold boot the Xbox One, which I dutifully tried but no joy. Has that ever worked for anyone with this problem? Anyway, I replied to the ticket and enclosed my subscription renewal mail from Microsoft.

So, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, are there any other steps I may take to effectively, expeditiously, and finally resolve this problem.
  • J4YDEE
    J4YDEE

Renewed on 12th July. I have a receipt on email and confirmed on my Xbox that I have automatic renewal, next renewal 12th August.
    I waited yesterday for 5hrs plus for extended maintenance, got on for an hour before work. Log on this morning, no access to any DLC's, no crafting bag, no ESOplus benefits. My writs even went back a step!! I was and am very unhappy. Too many problems of late zen.

I a raised a ticket this morning 10hrs later still nothing. - 160713-000459

Xbox1 EU Server.
    Gamer Tag - J4Y DEE

Please get my ESO plus fixed.
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭

Mine was supposed to renew properly on the 11th but I had to call Xbox to get it sorted. I've been paying since console launch and never had a problem with it before so it was definitely in good standing.

A friend of mines has renewed today and his stopped working too. Is it possible those of us who paid before the fix came into play are having issues still?
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭

I got my crowns but that was all I had access to. Craft bag and DLC were locked out to me. I never checked the buff before I rebooted. Same with my friend (see previous comment)
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    jellicles wrote: »

Then this would apply to me. Day before yesterday I received notification from Microsoft on my monthly subscription renewal. Today no subscription. Entered a support ticket (see #160713-000530). Of course the suggested remedy is to cold boot the Xbox One, which I dutifully tried but no joy. Has that ever worked for anyone with this problem? Anyway, I replied to the ticket and enclosed my subscription renewal mail from Microsoft.

So, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, are there any other steps I may take to effectively, expeditiously, and finally resolve this problem.

So that was an hour of my life spent with Microsoft support that I will never get back. To be fair, Microsoft support was, well, supportive. It just took time to explain the problem, respond with verification codes, and what not to get the subscription cancelled. And high marks for the support representative for attentiveness and just being there. Not enough can be said about having another human being on hand and available to one's needs.

Although Microsoft can cancel the subscription, they had me resort to the UI to restart my subscription. Which I did and I am back in business. So after all this, huzzah! I just hope that the Crown rewards now flow on schedule. But I will leave that as a possible once and future problem.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey,
    how do you actually contact xbox support (UK)

i have never had cause to contact them.

i am not joking btw. genuinely have no idea

BTW im tired of having to faff around, jump through hoops, doing hard resets on my console, contacting people, posting here just to play a game i paid for, and subscribe to as intended.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Why won't you all change the sku and align the program with Xbox store, Xbox.com and smartglass like all other games. You're sku isn't truly accessible which causes a lot of problems for you and the customer due to this.

Start with the sku actually being apart of the Xbox one store like it is on PS4 and PC.

You'll see a world of different.
    Right now understand the sku can only be accessed via starting the game and then going to the crown store and clicking the button. It's still not truly in the Xbox one store and not associated with any subscriptions on the store so therefore you're creating issues for yourselves and customers.

I've suggested this now a few times since Xbox one launch. Why won't you all make the change?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Why won't you all change the sku and align the program with Xbox store, Xbox.com and smartglass like all other games. You're sku isn't truly accessible which causes a lot of problems for you and the customer due to this.

Start with the sku actually being apart of the Xbox one store like it is on PS4 and PC.

You'll see a world of different.
    Right now understand the sku can only be accessed via starting the game and then going to the crown store and clicking the button. It's still not truly in the Xbox one store and not associated with any subscriptions on the store so therefore you're creating issues for yourselves and customers.

I've suggested this now a few times since Xbox one launch. Why won't you all make the change?

Because someone higher up in ZOS is against Xbox for some reason and wants to make everyone's life miserable and say they fixed it when they truly haven't. Otherwise they would have done it already, just like with console text chat it took a ton of people leaving the game for them to realize they messed up bad, and how many people including myself tried to explain this, but whatever. I've already put in a pre-order at my local Gamestop for the ESO Gold edition on PS4, yeah I won't have my stuff, but what can I do at this point, I've already gone through hell with Xbox Support on this, if ZOS isn't willing to permanently fix this I am done with the Xbox version come September. I will probably still play the Xbox version, but my ESO PLUS payments to ZOS will cease in September unless I hear and see here on the forums it is indeed fixed.