Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Goblin Craft and Found is sorta recruiting on PC/EU

newtinmpls
newtinmpls
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Casual Mellow Guild ahead:

Well... I'm a member of a few guilds (mostly on PC NA) and I've seen how horrific and annoyance-inducing the fight for the "best spot" is.

And I like to play "goblins"; not the polymorph gem (is that pact? Can't recall). I like to play around with costumes (the dye-able ones you find while stealing .... er picking up random stuff).

I also like having friendly guildies to trade learning traits, get suggestions and otherwise have fun with.

Long story short, Goblins don't necessarily do things the "normal" way, and well...there seem always to be blacksmithing stations in Goblin lairs (and for that matter the in AD Veiled Heritance seemed to be using them to craft supplies). So I started thinking. What about doing the the "other way". Wandering around the lands, I often occasionally find spot with room for multiple vendors, but only one or two actually present. So did nobody bid? Too remote a spot? It might be fun. It could be fun.

So.... hence "Goblin Craft and Found" (because it if was laying around no one wanted it anyway. And if it wasn't nailed down, it was laying around).

If you have an extra spot, if you have a lowbie character, if you have a sense of humor, if you have ever tried to roll up an "ugly" character ... this is the guild for you.

I'm only on PC/EU a couple of times a week, so it may take a couple of days to approve you, but you are totally welcome.

Applicants will be given a ticket to the "Perfect Roe" raffle (i.e. I'll send you a fish).

And feel free to post a pic of your "Goblin" here!
Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a note to apologize for my delay in answering a few in-game requests to join.

I think I got them all, but please do pester me again if you did not get your invite.

Also look for "perfect roe lottery" giveaways (heck your chances of getting perfect roe from a fish are about 14,000 times more likely than winning the RL lottery).

See you in Tamriel!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis