Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 FREE Trading Guild Australia (EbonHeart)

s2Jay15s2
s2Jay15s2
Guild Name: Global Auction House
Server: NM
Alliance: EbonHeart
Start Date: 04.07.15
Guild Origin: Australia

Goal: Become the largest FREE trading guild online solely based on donations and exchanges

How It works: Based on an exchange scheme

- Instant access to guild bank
- Any item can be taken for FREE
- Any item can be donated
- Gold donation to Guild Optional

Benefits:

Players will be allowed to withdraw any donated item and take it for FREE and in the hope of improving commerce people can voluntarily DONATE to the guild bank a bit of gold. No limit is set to what and how many you can take but exploiting this system will only hurt your chances of any future business.

Recommendations:
The freedom is yours to take items for FREE and re-sell for yourself however to improve I suggest a small gold or item donation.

Recruitment:
Anyone can join and from the moment your invited you will be able to invite other players which is encouraged to keep the exchange rate high
- For every 10 member increase starting at 20 members will require a 1 time gold donation of 20 gold and will increase by 10 every 10+ members that join. Access to take or trade will be given via promotion once donation to guild is received.

How to Join:

- Post PSN below and an invite will be sent within 24Hrs

Happy Trading and help build this FREE trading guild up from the start

Edited by s2Jay15s2 on July 10, 2015 2:50PM
  • Toughkuno
    Toughkuno
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me: Patto2232
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Toughkuno wrote: »
    Please add me: Patto2232

Done and Welcome feel free to bring your friends etc the more people the better the exchange rate between players.

• s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    To All: Come browse at our goods and take what you want or even donate what you want and remember this system only works if you get involved.

Post your PSN you have nothing to lose by joining us!
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Weapons/Resources/Glyphs/Potions/Armour you name it we"ll have it sooner or later all FREE! Jump in and take a look and get involved only 2 days young and growing already.
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Update: Now that we have reached 15+ members players when invited will have to donate 20G in order to get access to the FREE guild bank.

Gold will be used to further the guilds progression, Enjoy our FREE trade with the 1 time donation of 20G when you join.
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2 wrote: »
    Guild Name: Global Auction House
    Server: NM
    Alliance: EbonHeart
    Start Date: 04.07.15
    Guild Origin: Australia

Goal: Become the largest FREE trading guild online solely based on donations and exchanges

How It works: Based on an exchange scheme

- Instant access to guild bank
    - Any item can be taken for FREE
    - Any item can be donated
    - Gold donation to Guild Optional

Benefits:

Players will be allowed to withdraw any donated item and take it for FREE and in the hope of improving commerce people can voluntarily DONATE to the guild bank a bit of gold. No limit is set to what and how many you can take but exploiting this system will only hurt your chances of any future business.

Recommendations:
    The freedom is yours to take items for FREE and re-sell for yourself however to improve I suggest a small gold or item donation.

Recruitment:
    Anyone can join and from the moment your invited you will be able to invite other players which is encouraged to keep the exchange rate high

How to Join:

- Post PSN below and an invite will be sent within 24Hrs

Happy Trading and help build this FREE trading guild up from the start

Update: Now that we have reached 20+ members players when invited will have to donate a minimum of 20G in order to gain access to the FREE guild bank.

Future gold minimum requirement will rise in increments of 10 Gold/10 member increase so get in early and pay less for access to free trading!!!

Gold will be used to further the guilds progression, Enjoy our FREE trade with the 1 time donation of when you join.
  • Toughkuno
    Toughkuno
    Soul Shriven
    You don't seem to want to get involved with your members. I was running circles around you and sent you a message with 1000 gold attachted and wanted to help you and you just ignored it all
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Sorry mate my mrs is playing her character and besides that, the guild was designed for Trading/saving gold for free by allowing people to take what they want from our guild store for an optional donation in helping the guild move forward.

Also is a great place to find things you might need that others don't use without paying so I don't see the downside however I am sorry you felt ignored but a PVE guild may suit you if you wish to quest with others but use us for your trades etc.

fyi u sent me a psn message nothing attached and just said you'll turn me to a warewolf for 1000 gold
    Edited by s2Jay15s2 on July 5, 2015 9:06AM
  • Toughkuno
    Toughkuno
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah sorry about that I thought you were playing. Also I didint send the message to become a werewolf? unless I was hacked can you make sure it was my name
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Toughkuno wrote: »
    Yeah sorry about that I thought you were playing. Also I didint send the message to become a werewolf? unless I was hacked can you make sure it was my name

No problem but curious why did you leave? your welcome to come trade with us until auction house is opened at the 50 members mark besides you can be in 5 guilds at the 1 time. Will send you an invite if you do change your mind
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Help get the guild to 50+ members while trading free this weekend
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Come see what we have to offer you got nothing to lose and could gain alot
  • MarceloBR
    MarceloBR
    marcelo_br__
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    MarceloBR wrote: »
    marcelo_br__

Invite Sent
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    You'll be able to level up your craft for free with us and get that double XP, think about it..... Wouldn't hurt to have our guild as 1 of your 5 guilds for easy free craft leveling seeing as we get double the XP for deconstructing another persons items.

Help us get to 50 members strictly for trade and not PVE/PVP
  • Caltallica
    Caltallica
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like just the guild I've been looking for B)

Caltallica
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Caltallica wrote: »
    This sounds like just the guild I've been looking for B)

Caltallica

Invite sent happy trading
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    We've hit the 20 member mark don't forget to donate to help the guild move forward.

Remember you can take anything for free help power level your craft with us but try to give aswell for others.

Request for an invite today
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Any gold donation is a good donation to help improve the guild. Our service still remains free to use and access to guild bank is instant once promoted.

Who knows you might find what you need free with us
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Post PSN to join and help grow
  • LeGrandeShekel
    Hello!

Psn: LordDagoth4

Thanks
  • s2Jay15s2
    s2Jay15s2
    Hello!

Psn: LordDagoth4

Thanks

Welcome invite sent
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSN bryanhaas
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • blackmamba24
    hey im a newbie. psn bl7ckmamba24

id also like to join an active farming guild if anyone knows any. an australian guild preferably. im a newbie but am very active. :)
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guild still active?
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer