The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

RP Guild Idea based on Psijic Order

mystic_gc525
Doing an interest check for an idea I have had recently torole play characters that have created a secret elite branch from the mages based on the ancient Psijic order, which at the time of ESO has been missing for about 352 years. My idea is that most of the characters would have joined from within the mages guild, being invited for showing special aptitude to the Orders interests, which vary some from the Mages guild traditional charter. Other members are initited to the New Way Order after having come into contact with Psijic Monks (for that is what members consider themselves ultimately) as members are often out in Tamriel researching and intervening on behalf of the Psijic Way.

So, if some people seem interested, maybe we can develop the idea further. I'm on PS4 NA

PS4 NA
PSN: Mystic_gc525
Atmun Yzir - LVL 41 Templar Battle Mage
Roshan Solas - LVL 32 Dragon Knight Spell Sword
Theodastyr Arc'hantael LVL 10 Sorcerer Spell Sword
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that Manimarco was expelled from the Psijic Order, so that gives you more of a reason to hunt him down :smiley:
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has many fun possibility's one that comes to mind is a way to give yourself a reason to do the dark bother hood not as a recruit but as an infiltrator for the order to understand there ways and the extent of deadric influence on world events threw assassination