Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jesus christ

Volrion
Volrion
✭✭✭✭
Sorry to bring negativity to the forums... But what the *** guys?

This video was taken from the exact same session. (Crafting for an alt) How can one character slot be 'fine' yet the other hits 4 load screens doing the exact same route?

Ever since you guys introduced IC to console, this game has been a damn mess!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8K1j30ptoA
Edited by Volrion on July 19, 2016 1:24AM
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ignore first link... lol

Would edit if I could...................
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That video gave me.....

FB_IMG_1466590381018_zps3rawcteq.jpg
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u should have the option to edit up next to the title (the cog)

but load screen since they introduced CP to console... so you mean since the game launched on console.... ah i remember launch day getting killed by invisible Npc's over & over again in th tutorial... managed to get to level 6 before i made it to stonefalls!
    Edited by bebynnag on July 11, 2016 3:47AM
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha yeah had the link saved on clipboard from earlier I guess.
  • Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭
    That's one of the biggest issues with the game right now. Take a few steps...load screen. Take a few more steps...load screen.

Enter dungeon...get attacked by enemies you can't see...die from enemies you can't see...enemies finally "spawn."
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's one of the biggest issues with the game right now. Take a few steps...load screen. Take a few more steps...load screen.

Enter dungeon...get attacked by enemies you can't see...die from enemies you can't see...enemies finally "spawn."

Absolutely. It's especially frustrating since I'm an ESO+ member... What the heck am I paying for? I cant even play this game right now.
    Edited by Volrion on July 12, 2016 6:46AM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who put the "mega" into "megaserver"???
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Who put the "mega" into "megaserver"???

It stands for mega lag and loading times.
  • LordSock
    LordSock
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, same scenario here.

I'm unsubbing till this *** gets fixed.
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LordSock Still? Man, sorry to hear. I haven't played in a little while... Such a shame to hear they aren't proactive with this.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    LordSock wrote: »
    Yeah, same scenario here.

I'm unsubbing till this *** gets fixed.

That's the only thing you can do that might activate ZOS to fix these problems. DB dlc has so much issues and nothing gets addressed or fixed. ZOS makes no promisses, no refunds, no appologies, no nothing. Well what can we do but vote with our credit card? How to kill a game? Just bring out a dlc every 3 months, full of bugs and don't fix any existing bugs.