Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there rare spawns throughout different regions? Do chests have a chance to give epic loot?

Deathgiggle
Deathgiggle
✭✭✭
Are there rare or names spawns other than world bosses that you run into throughout the world? Do chests you find have a chance to give epic loot?
Just curious, most mmo's I've played had named mobs here and there that had chances to drop good stuff. So far I haven't seen any in this game.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll come across a few unique named enemies but they don't drop anything of worth.

Except for Dolmens...in the later zones they sometimes drop General woth unique names, iirc there are 12-15 of them.

5 of those generals will drop a piece of the Lich set. It's the most valuable set drops in the game atm. Staffs go for about 400k upwards. So if you're in a CP160 zone or Cyro and you see the Seducer sisters make sure you mob them straight away.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you DRX for the response, I'm pretty sure I'm far from those high level zones I'm only level 7 but I will get there one day.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer your chest question: chests have respawn locations. Once grabbed they can respawn and have a different difficulty. So you grab a simple chest (really low chance of getting something good) and when it respawns it could be advanced (and have a better chance of getting something good)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds