The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Silver Bolts bugged?

Sworddewolves
Sworddewolves
Soul Shriven
Anyone else using a bugged silver bolts that makes the targeted player's character model lay on the ground, but still allowing them to move around? I have also not seen any fix in the patch notes.
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been hit by it, and it's rather annoying considering you can't do anything when you are on the ground. I recorded it on Xbox one because it happened twice and I had no clue what was causing it.
  • Sworddewolves
    Sworddewolves
    Soul Shriven
    Exactly. Albeit no one uses it on ps4 for some reason. I still use it and I'm wondering if they're going to fix it. So far it hasn't been mentioned in the Shadows of the Hist pt notes.
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    I use it on my Stam DK. I've never encountered this problem. (XB1) I have seen some weird stuff happen though such as not being able to cast my ultimates (Goes for our whole group) and some gap closer skills.
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the same bug which happens with the Death's Wind proc.. which afaik still isn't fixed. Get knocked down, remain on the ground able to move but unable to use any skill.

• danielfrentzn
    danielfrentzn
    Soul Shriven
    happens with me (ps4)
  • JAMESLJNR
    JAMESLJNR
    ✭✭
    This has happened to me numerous times with CCs, notably soul harvest, I can break CC but I'll still by lying on the ground, able to move but not do any skills.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get this all the time. Very annoying. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    could you post the video so we and and zos who respond could see what your talking about specifically, i encounter sliding around on the floor all the time, and i have never noticed a link with silver bolts, which i use on some characters
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Both Death Wind proc (if you don't break free) and Silver bolts trigger this "laying in the ground, able to move, not being able to use abilities" state.

Basically a death sentence, completely broken. I might as well fight someone spamming a meteor every second, at least I get a chance to defend myself.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • LegionGemini
    I've seen this too, its almost like the animation for the previous patches where it would knockdown deadra and undead, except that ithas been removed from the tooltip but still shows the knockdown effect.