The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Map pointers loading extremely slowly

Cerbolt
Cerbolt
✭✭✭✭
No matter where I go or what I do I have to sit and wait for a good while for the pointers on my map to load. It happens on the top compass as well, when I go through a door a pointer tells me to it'll keep telling me to go through it before dropping my fps and switching to were it was supposed to be. I know it's not a massive problem like some of the others we've been having but it's really starting to annoy me. It's a recent problem, one that I've only started to experience in the last couple of weeks or so. Is it just me or are others having this to?
AD - For the Queen!
PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • olioster
    olioster
    Soul Shriven
    We're pretty much all experiencing it, both console versions. It's actually worse today then it has been.