Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What would be better for a Dummer Sorceror. Being a Werewolf or A vampire

licon4812
licon4812
Soul Shriven
Basically what the tile says. Also include reasons why.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Mag sorc or Stam sorc? Ww leans more to stam builds and vamp more to magicka builds but you can do whatever you want, my kitty stamblade is a vamp too and I don't find any downsides to it.
  • licon4812
    licon4812
    Soul Shriven
    I am a Mag sorc.
  • josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    A vampire, it gives you +10% magicka regen which is OP to whatever a werewolf can offer to a caster.
    Dummer is also perfect for a vampire as his racial abilities counter the reduced fire resistance from the vampire skill line.

EDIT: Then there are skills a vampire can use in PvP, but I don't play pvp much so someone else should help you with that.
    Edited by josefcifkaeb17_ESO on July 9, 2016 9:38AM
    (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A vampire, it gives you +10% magicka regen which is OP to whatever a werewolf can offer to a caster.
    Dummer is also perfect for a vampire as his racial abilities counter the reduced fire resistance from the vampire skill line.

EDIT: Then there are skills a vampire can use in PvP, but I don't play pvp much so someone else should help you with that.

In PvE, the 10% magicka regen is not really needed. Dunmer fire resistance decreases Fire Damage by 2.5% which is pretty much useless.
  • josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

In PvE, the 10% magicka regen is not really needed. Dunmer fire resistance decreases Fire Damage by 2.5% which is pretty much useless.

As is your input.
    (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ