Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Max level Vulnerability Poison only 3.9 seconds?!!

mistermutiny89
mistermutiny89
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all...

So I've been trying to add as much dps for my groups in PVE as a sap tank and I heard about the minor Vulnerability debuff you can add to bosses but as a max level Alchemist I'm only getting a debuff time of 3.9 seconds??

Is this a ui error or for real reals??

If this is intended then I have no need of farming poison ingredients. Unless I'm doing something wrong?? I have points in everything but Snake blood.
Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
XB1 EU
EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Aemon_Isklexi
    Aemon_Isklexi
    ✭✭✭
    Snake Blood wouldn't help (it's pretty useless in general). The vulnerability debuff is new with the reagents added in DB. Sadly, there are only 2 reagents with this trait, meaning you can't get the bonus duration from three reagents. This means that it is limited to the 3.9 second duration. Poisons are pretty niche.
    "I do not carry such information in my mind since it is readily available in books. ...The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think." ~Albert Einstein