The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aussie looking for a guild

GanonSlayerLink
GanonSlayerLink
Soul Shriven
Pretty much what the title says. I just want to know if there's any Australian guilds, or guilds with a few Aussie members, on the EU severs so I actually have someone that's in my time zone which I can play with. I'm a pretty new player to ESO so it'd be nice to have someone to adventure around with while I learn the ropes.
Edited by GanonSlayerLink on February 20, 2016 3:54AM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out the Never Behind thread if you're EP
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Check out the Never Behind thread if you're EP

Pod youre starting with that pulling up really old threads again? This guy posted in February! You're just going to sink your thread down under all these. I always check the dates before I chase up on these posts.

And for the OP (if theyre still active at all), it would be better to just read the guilds that have threads because then you can easily find a good one and pick for yourself rather than waiting on a chance that a guild might be alright. Never Behind are a solid bunch from those of them I know but theres always a chance a guild could add you that dont provide the greatest of experiences. I went through a lot of guilds before starting The Asaro and believe me, theres some bad leaders out there with guilds that wont really give show you enough of what the game really has to offer. One thing I learned is that if you'd like a chance to enjoy the game and get the most off it then just take a litle time to pick your guilds rather than getting them to ask for you. Then you'll save yourself time in the long run.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 8, 2016 1:07PM