Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I join a guild? Invites?

corso82
corso82
Soul Shriven
Xbox One GT : Insolences

Best Answer

• corso82
    corso82
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!
  • phantomawe
    NP
    Phantomawe
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're xbox eu and playing EP check out the Never Behind thread in the guild recruiting page
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    No info on how to join a guild that trades a lot and usually maintains a trader?
    I know nutting....
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    erliesc wrote: »
    No info on how to join a guild that trades a lot and usually maintains a trader?

If you want to join a big trading guild, best thing to do is keep an eye on zone chat in one of the higher populated cities. You can also directly contact someone in a guild you want to join. Just send a message to one of the sellers that are online and ask if they have an opening and if they can get you an invite. I am in 4 large trading guilds and occasionally get someone messaging me. If there are any openings, I usually try and get them an invite.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    erliesc wrote: »

Trading Guilds are easy to find in the guild recruiting section on this forum (scroll to the bottom and you will find it).
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA