Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for leveling buddy

dyerej93
dyerej93
Anyone on DC want to level together or go to old orsinium to power level? I'm only level 14 at the moment.
  • Psycho_gamer271
    Faction?
    Xbox One GT: ahh 3PiC g4MiNg
    I have pledge to Mara, anyone wanna group up And use it? Msg me if want to (Xbox, EU only)
    ESO player stats for Xbox one EU
    Rriass Ggremoryy- Cp150- Orc sorcerer- (magica)- Main
    Ddrig Welsh Dragon- lvl3- redgaurd dragonknight- (magica)- new account and 2nd account
  • Psycho_gamer271
    Faction?

And console and server
    Xbox One GT: ahh 3PiC g4MiNg
    I have pledge to Mara, anyone wanna group up And use it? Msg me if want to (Xbox, EU only)
    ESO player stats for Xbox one EU
    Rriass Ggremoryy- Cp150- Orc sorcerer- (magica)- Main
    Ddrig Welsh Dragon- lvl3- redgaurd dragonknight- (magica)- new account and 2nd account
  • Jesselippiatt
    Jesselippiatt
    Soul Shriven
    My night blade is 16 on PC if you're still around that level is.
  • mechsauc3
    mechsauc3
    ✭✭
    dyerej93 wrote: »
    Anyone on DC want to level together or go to old orsinium to power level? I'm only level 14 at the moment.

hey im down, i have eso plus.. i just wana rush to 50 are u NA on PC?
  • willbriggs1987
    willbriggs1987
    Soul Shriven
    We're looking for anyone to join us for levelling up/mission help etc... Xbox one, Europe