The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Timeout Upon Attempting to Login

Stelo
Stelo
Every single day this happens and the only way to temporarily fix it is by deleting the Saved Data which is the Options. After that I have to fix a few of my options to get the right settings I had before. Next day happens and I have to do this same exact process over again. Is there any way to permanently fix this because it's getting really annoying having to delete my options just to load back into the game.
  • jcroop9
    jcroop9
    Sadly, this is probably just a coincidence. I felt the same thing at hotel speeds with random ping time-outs since 1.14. Tested it with different providers, including with 4 bars of 4G on the phone hotspot, AND at home 20 to 40 down. This just happens right now.. again.. Unfortunately you just have to rinse and repeat a few times. Faster connections seem to have better success. But this is definitely a server side issue .
  • jcroop9
    jcroop9
    Forgot to state, ... deleting the save file is probably the coincidence. Just have to keep trying tell it works.