The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Means To An End - Stormhaven quest bugged.

SaRuZ
SaRuZ
✭✭✭✭✭
Quest is bugged at the end when placing the totem at the goblin camp, there is no marker and no interactive option to do so. I have 59/60 quests completed in Stormhaven and this is preventing my achievement.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you completed the Blood Revenge quest? It is required to complete Means to an End. Maybe you have Blood Revenge and have not completed it yet.

I periodically will not see an NPC that should be there. If I log out and back in, typically they show up. Other than that, you can put in a support ticket .....

Hope this helps .....

• SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I waited a few days and retried the quest, still bugged. I finished up Stormhaven's dunegons and skyshards and got the achievement so I can wait til it's fixed. I submitted a support ticket to let them know. Thanks for the reply.
  • BeanHaas
    BeanHaas
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here.
    Submitted a ticket and only got an automatic answer.

Xbox One Patch Notes v1.4.1.0 doesn't fix this :disappointed:
    Edited by BeanHaas on July 6, 2016 2:33PM
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    Still broken. They pretty much have bots (or outsourced it) answering tickets now. My entire guild is canceling eso plus and no longer playing the game. I don't think they care much