Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 210

mike86812
mike86812
Soul Shriven
I am getting the Error 210 Patch manifest error download fail.
I submitted a ticket but Zenimax replied saying the were unable to further assist me.
Something is preventing me from reaching the server.

Ping statistics for 184.29.106.115:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 31ms, Maximum = 37ms, Average = 33ms
pinging: launcher.bethesda.net

Pinging launcher.bethesda.net [198.20.198.100] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 198.20.198.100:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
pinging: live.patcher.elderscrollsonline.com

Pinging a1092.d.akamai.net [184.29.106.107] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 184.29.106.107: bytes=32 time=37ms TTL=53
Reply from 184.29.106.107: bytes=32 time=31ms TTL=53
Reply from 184.29.106.107: bytes=32 time=32ms TTL=53
Reply from 184.29.106.107: bytes=32 time=35ms TTL=53

Here are the steps I have tried:
Restarted Modem, Router, and PC
Uninstalled the game from both the launcher and from the control panel.
Reinstalled the game online and from the retail disk.
Added all .exe files from Zenimax and Elder Scrolls Online the exceptions for my firewall.
Disabled both Norton firewall and Anti Virus.
Run in compatabilty mode with widows 7.
Run as admin.
Download the Patch Manifest File
Repair the Game Client
Delete the Program Data

If I missed something or if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I will gladly retry any steps if you have further instruction. That game did work at first but I have had this problem for about 3 days now.
Thanks for any assistance.
-Mike
  • mike86812
    mike86812
    Soul Shriven
    Possible Fix !!!
    Program files86>Zeniman Online> Launcher>delete the file launcher version. Click launcher.exe and t should reload and allow the patch. I just worked for now. We will see for how long.
    -Mike
  • shynobyred7
    shynobyred7
    Soul Shriven
    Try to change your user permission on the Zenimax folder situated in C\Program files(x86)\Zenimax Online

By right click on the folder, proprieties, Security, click on modify, select your user's name in which you log in your session and finally check de checkbox of total control.

Ok, Ok, go back to the zenimax online folder and get inside the ProgramData folder situated there :
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher\ProgramData

Delete everything there is inside of it by doing a full select by doing ctrl+a and then delete everything doing shift+del.

Next, you want to download a fresh Bethesda.net_Launcher.patchmanifest File.

Go to :

http://launcher.bethesda.net/Bethesda.net_Launcher/Bethesda.net_Launcher.patchmanifest

Then, after the download is complete, drag and drop it inside the ProgramData Folder.

Finally, close everything and start the launcher normaly.
  • Ryhizuke
    Ryhizuke
    Soul Shriven
    Try to change your user permission on the Zenimax folder situated in C\Program files(x86)\Zenimax Online

By right click on the folder, proprieties, Security, click on modify, select your user's name in which you log in your session and finally check de checkbox of total control.

Ok, Ok, go back to the zenimax online folder and get inside the ProgramData folder situated there :
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher\ProgramData

Delete everything there is inside of it by doing a full select by doing ctrl+a and then delete everything doing shift+del.

Next, you want to download a fresh Bethesda.net_Launcher.patchmanifest File.

Go to :

http://launcher.bethesda.net/Bethesda.net_Launcher/Bethesda.net_Launcher.patchmanifest

Then, after the download is complete, drag and drop it inside the ProgramData Folder.

Finally, close everything and start the launcher normaly.

I've many posts about this error and many people including friends of mine had issues with it. So I did some digging and fixed it the exact same way you did.

I wanted to make an 1 2 3 step guide for people to make it more clearer, but it's funny to see that I am not the only one who found this solution :smile: