Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How high in the rankings do I need to place in the NA PS4 Chillrend PvP Campaign to get in top 2%?

WiseWarrior
I just started playing PvP. I read that the top 2% get a gold item, but I have no idea if I have a realistic shot at achieving that since I don't know the total amount of players. So I was wondering if anyone who has played Chillrend or another 7 day campaign in the past and has a rough estimate of what is needed could help me out. Some more details:

Current Alliance Rank: #30 (Ebonheart Pact)
North American Server on PlayStation 4

Thanks!
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take another character and go to chill rend and get a small amount of AP (eg, capture a resource for the 25 AP). Then check your rank. That character will be at the bottom of the leaderboard, then you can figure out the top 2% cutoff.
  • WiseWarrior
    Take another character and go to chill rend and get a small amount of AP (eg, capture a resource for the 25 AP). Then check your rank. That character will be at the bottom of the leaderboard, then you can figure out the top 2% cutoff.

I appreciate this. I didn't have any other characters, so I leveled a new character to 10, and healed one person for 26 AP. I went to check my rank but the scores hadn't updated yet. I then got 4700 more points as a bonus for something, and that screwed up all my hard work. Sigh. Thank you anyways.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I appreciate this. I didn't have any other characters, so I leveled a new character to 10, and healed one person for 26 AP. I went to check my rank but the scores hadn't updated yet. I then got 4700 more points as a bonus for something, and that screwed up all my hard work. Sigh. Thank you anyways.

That should still give you a good idea 5000 AP would be pretty much at the bottom.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• WiseWarrior
    That put me around 588 when I checked yesterday...I'm hovering around 26/27th now, and there'd need to be around 1300 people for me to get in the top 2% where I am, so probably not gonna happen. PvP is a lot of fun though, and I'll see how high I can get.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably closer to 1k than 600