Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Pve Guild (North American Server)

jamesyoung781ub17_ESO
jamesyoung781ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello all my Ebonheart Pact!
I have come back to the Elder Scrolls Online.
I have a Vet16 Dps Assassin who is looking for a PvE guild to call home.
I am looking for a guild that focuses on the PvE content on the North American Server.
I have been playing MMORPG since 1999. I am a very active player.
Please message me if you feel like I would be a good fit for your guild.

Thank You!
  • jamesyoung781ub17_ESO
    jamesyoung781ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am open for interviews or any type of application process.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
    1. Real Name: James
    2. Character Name Deathdeity
    3. Character Race: Dark Elf
    4. Character Class: Nightblade
    5. Character Level: VR16
    6. 28 years old
    7. Time Zone EST

General Information

1. What time of day will you be the most active.

I would be on every night but most active on the weekends. I work during the days and play at night.

2. What MMOs have you played in the past?

Everquest
    Everquest II
    World of Warcraft
    Vanguard
    Age of Conan
    Guild Wars
    Elder Scrolls Online

3. Are you primarily interested in player vs. player (PvP), raiding and questing (PvE)?:

I enjoy playing PvP and PvE but PvE is at the top of my list due to the challenge and unexpectedness. I love the challenge of the game, and working with others to get the job done. The thrill of killing a hard boss with guild mates and progression is something I truly enjoy. I do also enjoy PvP and working with your Guild mates to control the map. PvP with friends and accomplishing our goals is something I look forward to.

4. What is your stance when it comes to alts? Do you tend to roll different characters and dedicate some time to them or do you mainly stick to your main character?:

I tend to focus mostly on my main toon, but I love trying other classes and races just to see how different the experience is.

Edited by jamesyoung781ub17_ESO on July 5, 2016 5:05PM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll have far better luck if you post this in the guild recruitment section of the forum.