The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC|EU|EP] Looking for social/friendly/casual PvE guild

d3ha
d3ha
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I'm a ~CP400 player looking for PvE guild. I have decent experience in doing dungeons (normal/vet), now I'm looking more for end-game content like:
  • farming monster sets
  • vet DSA (I passed normal)
  • completing Trials (no experience here)

My main character is DK Tank, also my MagTemplar is quite decent (those and other chars all in Ebonheart Pact, sorry DC/AD :)). I'm looking for nice atmosphere (fun oriented, no pressure, where I can learn content I don't know yet - like Trials) and opportunity to complete more PvE content, guild trader will be a great addition. Usually I'm available between 4 and 8 PM GMT, more on Friday and Saturday evening/night.

Please contact me here or in game - @d3ha (only English)

Edited by d3ha on June 27, 2016 12:09PM
  • JasminaChillibeaner
    Hi d3ha!

I'm a co-leader of The Adventurers League, we're a large multi-alliance guild who run most of our events on EP (until One Tamriel goes live).
    We secure good traders each week, have a full calendar of group events and our chat is active, friendly and helpful.
    If you'd like to join please message me ingame, my UserID is @JasminaChillibeaner.

See you around Tamriel!
    PC/EU/EP
    Leader of Constellation
    PvE Templar Healer and Achievement Hunter