The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Camera Distance Question

avarintheb16_ESO
avarintheb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi,
So I am looking into this for a friend of mine, first I wanted to know if there is an add-on or legal command that allows you to zoom your camera out further. I have a friend who would like to play but she suffers from simulation sickness and the close camera angles tend to make her feel ill and I have not been able to find any decisive answers (or addon's). Or if there is not one, can one be made?
Thank you for anyone who can take the time to help out
  • Alagras
    Alagras
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know as well.

So far to zoom out I only see the "3rd person view distance" setting in Settings/Camera, also there's a ""Zoom out" key but even with these two maxed, I have very different results on different computers. Out of those 2, what does impact the 3rd person view distance?
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    On console, we just hold down on the "D-pad" and then move the R3 joystick down to zoom out all the way to see the entire battle field better. On PC, I'm sure there's a way to do it without an add on, anyone?
    Edited by Duragon_Darko on July 5, 2016 3:47PM
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.