Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions about Malubeth

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
As one who does not own this set, i have a couple of questions;

1. It says "healing from all sources". Does this mean it also increases health regen? Health regen is treated differently from situation to situation. Sometimes it is healing, sometimes it's not (Major Defile as an example).

2. I assume it stacks with both minor and major mending, in the way vitality does (multiplicatively), but does it also stack additively with Minor and Major Vitality? It is stated as a flat 30% increase top healing received, and not as a Major/Minor. But one never knows.

Thanks!
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. No
    2. It stacks additively afaik
    3. Currently the set is broken and is ticking for 5-10x the amount it should be. Which is why you see so many people suddenly wearing it.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. No
    2. yes
    3. yes, 30% healing bonuses is not under any category and can be stacked with all Major/Minor Buffs.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This set is so broken, and so many people are exploiting it
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. No
    2. yes
    3. yes, 30% healing bonuses is not under any category and can be stacked with all Major/Minor Buffs.

LoL. Cant wait to use this on a StamDK, with Vitality pots. I will have Major Mending, Minor Vitality, Major Vitaly. Sure i can also get some minor Mending from somewhere. With the Vitality pot, vigor and rally, i will prob. be healing for 5-6k / sec. Add some blood craze, or other HoT and it's just sick. When Malubeth procs, i dont even want to think about the healing that will be going on.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea its amazing how many people are using this set now. I have seen an increase with solo,groups, and Emps using this set. Needs to be adjusted.....30% increased healing received needs to be changed its just becoming flavor of the month right now.

If this set was changed to minor healing or minor vitality it would fix a lot of issues. Classes like Templar wouldn't use it at all which is a good thing because Templars live to long as it is. This is coming from a healing Templars too.

People stack this buff with other healing buffs which makes it strong.

My personal favorite is the blazing shield Templars with a malubeth set.

@Wrobel

Do you guys know the crit fix was helpful but not the core of the abuse of this set?
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a proc chance minor buff would be too weak. Make it simply not stack with either major mening or vitality.
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the nubs use it to finally feel special in Cyrodiil.
  • Skatty_uk
    Skatty_uk
    Soul Shriven
    Fixed set now no double dip
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep fixed the crit didnt fix crazy ticks for up to 23k....
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can somebody post a video showcasing how broken Maelbeth is. I think may forum users and Zos Dev's are unaware how broken this set is really performing.

I'd like to see test's done with no healing bonuses, then slowly adding on more and more healing bonuses to see the effects. A well thought out video showcasing everything nice and easy.

If anyone could do this, it would be very appreciated.
    PS4 NA DC