Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black hand costume

FiskarnasRike
FiskarnasRike
✭✭
Any chance the black hand costume could get a slight change in apperance? The gold part of the costume is rather unfitting and for me kind of ruins the costume. I'd like to see the gold parts being changed to grey. I think this would give the costume a more sinister look and also make it closer to the original armor from Oblivion. I think it's sad that a otherwise great looking costume is being ruined from such a small thing as coloring, that can probably easily be fixed. Thank you in advance regardless of the outcome of this post.

Best Answer

• FiskarnasRike
    FiskarnasRike
    ✭✭
    The black hands armor is golden in daggerfall and the version in ESO stay very true to that version of the armor. Sorry for my ignorance zenimax. I've found my immersion agian. End of post!

Answer ✓
  • FiskarnasRike
    FiskarnasRike
    ✭✭
    I'd appreciate some feedback, do you agree or disagree? Are there anymore people that would like the change? The more people that speak up makes it more likely that they will change it. Well well, maybe I'm the only one who cares.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance of a screenshot?
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    Or how about making it so we can actually dye costumes, ZoS? lol There are so many awesome outfits I've past by from the Crown $hop simply due to color schemes. XD
  • FiskarnasRike
    FiskarnasRike
    ✭✭
    I'm new to posting at the forums, can't seem to find a way to attach a picture(except for URL and i dont know where i would upload it) so no screenshot sorry. As for being able to dye costumes i think it is a good idea to some degree. People can dye their costumes to their liking but also make like a pirate costume pink for example and ruin the immersion even more.
    Edited by FiskarnasRike on June 2, 2016 12:57PM
  • FiskarnasRike
    FiskarnasRike
    ✭✭
    f.png

A picture of the original armor from oblivion, no gold at all. The black hand do not care about looking fancy and that's why I have a problem with the current version on ESO.
    Edited by FiskarnasRike on June 2, 2016 12:57PM
  • cjthenereid
    cjthenereid
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't mind the colour, but I think it should be changed to be fitted better to a female character :smile: At the moment it looks kind of weird on the shoulders because it's so big
  • Lokryn
    Lokryn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys mind posting a screenshot of the new one? I haven't got to that point yet.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lokryn wrote: »
    Do you guys mind posting a screenshot of the new one? I haven't got to that point yet.

a2spInZ.png
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    Lokryn wrote: »

a2spInZ.png

How do you get the robe?
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No worries, costume dyeing will solve your problem.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    No worries, costume dyeing will solve your problem.

Aug 1st is update 11 which includes costume dyeing and player re- customization.
    :smiley: