Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild store help

Kittie887b14_ESO
I listed a ton of items in my guild's store, then logged off and returned later. When I did return I checked my mail to find a couple of items I had sold. I then went back to the guild store to check my listings and there was nothing listed! Is this normal? I listed over a dozen items until the guild store said I could not list any more items, and only received 2 mail messages so I figured I only sold 2 items. Why are all my listings gone?! Can anyone help me with some information, is this a bug? Have I done something wrong?
  • GCypher87
    GCypher87
    ✭✭✭
    Im not sure if theres an existing bug. But is it poissible that you put them in a different guilds store? Thats usually what happens when i do this.
    PC: @Cyffr
  • Kittie887b14_ESO
    Thanks for the reply. I used the same npc that i've been using all day. Do the guilds they represent change? I didn't know that.
  • GCypher87
    GCypher87
    ✭✭✭
    Oh usually I use the banker to access guild store and there you can change which guild's store you use and alot of the time it goes back to the guild at the top of your list and not the one you used last.
    PC: @Cyffr
  • Kittie887b14_ESO
    I was using the banker to use the guild store. I am currently only a member of 1 guild, I didn't see any option to change to a different guild. Anyway, Today all of my listings were back and everything was normal again. Thanks for replying to me.