The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

disconnect after loading screens...

adiron669
adiron669
Soul Shriven
every time i have a loading screen it is longer then it should be and then afterward i get DCed from the server...
it happens only when i have a loading screen that moves me into another map/quest map... it doesnt happen when i move into a chamber or a house for example(on thse cases the loading screen is fast)...
i have no lags or internet problems... my computer is pretty strong.
what should i do?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant. That report will help our tech support agents troubleshoot the issue you're having. If you receive a reply that doesn't seem very helpful, please reply to that ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Leiloni
    Leiloni
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me sometimes too. Did they give you an answer?
  • e1team
    e1team
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever you have a lag spike or a DC in ESO, try to run speedtest against servers in the megaserver cluster. E.g. If you play on NA run speedtest against servers in NA. Same if you play on EU megaserver. I noticed I had bad connection outside the game whenever I DCd.
    I called my ISP up and they said they're not responsible for pings and download speed outside my country. Had to switch ISP in the end.