The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LF Groups to run Crag trials with. (PS4)

SirGabenOfSteamia
SirGabenOfSteamia
✭✭✭✭
Never once done a trial.
But I really, really want to.
I'm currently Champion 344, with only one character, an Imperial Nightblade DPS, with 5 pieces of the Roar of Alkosh set and 2 pieces of the Lunar Bastion set for maximum group usefulness. Be warned, my weapon damage is only 2.7K with my Battleaxe and 3.1K with my dual-wield mace&axe. So, I'm not sure if that will make me blacklisted for this sort of thing, but I'd love to try one anyways.

My platform is PS4 NA, with my PSN being Superdave1995.
And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
"Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
And obey, he did.
  • Desert_mp
    Desert_mp
    Never once done a trial.
    But I really, really want to.
    I'm currently Champion 344, with only one character, an Imperial Nightblade DPS, with 5 pieces of the Roar of Alkosh set and 2 pieces of the Lunar Bastion set for maximum group usefulness. Be warned, my weapon damage is only 2.7K with my Battleaxe and 3.1K with my dual-wield mace&axe. So, I'm not sure if that will make me blacklisted for this sort of thing, but I'd love to try one anyways.

My platform is PS4 NA, with my PSN being Superdave1995.

Myself and my two cousins are in the same boat. I'd be willing to group up with you and give them a shot. Im a templar healer...running seducer/healer set at the moment. Getting ready to transition to worm cult spell power cure. We are all three 170s champ points.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timezone and when do you normally play will help to find people. You can also try the guild recruitment section as well to find guilds doing it.

@Desert_mp and @SirGabenOfSteamia
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Desert_mp
    Desert_mp
    Timezone and when do you normally play will help to find people. You can also try the guild recruitment section as well to find guilds doing it.

@Desert_mp and @SirGabenOfSteamia

I am central standard time. My available time frame is between 0800-1700 through the week and on friday/saturday nights I'm available.