The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can you trade skoria set

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
I really want this set im 235 champion points but i have to use the group tool which sucks. So can i buy this set
  • Thevorpal1
    Thevorpal1
    ✭✭✭
    Only if the special Monster armor vendor has what you need for sale in Cyradiil on the weekend. I think they did state at some future patch they will allow BOP items to be tradeable within the group you got the drop in.

Until then it's either farm them yourself or hope the Monster gear vendor has what your looking for this weekend. (I changes every weekend as well)
    Edited by Thevorpal1 on June 30, 2016 2:10PM
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next update supposedly.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Search the guild section.

Get in a guild that want to run dungeons.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a month or so, when we get update 11 (August 1st I think) you will be able to trade Bind on Pickup items within the group that completed the instance.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can potentially buy this set through the undaunted vendor if it's available that week. These are found at the starting home areas on each of the factions in Cyrodiil. They are available Friday night until Sunday night but the sets availability depends entirely on whether or not it's in this vendor and whether you have AP/gold to purchase. I believe it's like 100k gold for infused or 200k ap for impen usually.
    Edited by Jules on July 2, 2016 4:54PM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • razzle1184kicks
    Autolycus wrote: »
    In a month or so, when we get update 11 (August 1st I think) you will be able to trade Bind on Pickup items within the group that completed the instance.

Do it will be a bring all gold to dungeons lol