The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Best class for 1vX?

mechsauc3
mechsauc3
✭✭
Stamsorc
StamDK
StamNB
StamTemp

without hesitations, which one? and why
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamblade. Massive damage, heals and the ability to vanish and or dodge all attacks.
    PC EU
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krotha ... Youtube him
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My choice would be between Stamina DK and Stamina Nighbtlade.
    Stamina Nighbtlade has the better burst. Dk better damage mitigation with scales etc.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    My choice would be between Stamina DK and Stamina Nighbtlade.
    Stamina Nighbtlade has the better burst. Dk better damage mitigation with scales etc.
    And stam DK has better resource management, so...

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's a tough one. Really you can 1vX with any play style. For me, I think the Stam NB and the Stam Sorcs are the best for this. Not sure which one is better though.
  • mechsauc3
    mechsauc3
    ✭✭
    to be more specific,

a class that can burst down real well, but also retain on-demand survivability

- mobility? able to just gtfo if fights not looking well on your favor.
    - high skill, high reward

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mechsauc3 wrote: »
    to be more specific,

This is the definition of a stamblade
  • Hibbou
    Hibbou
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    mechsauc3 wrote: »
    to be more specific,

This is the definition of a stamblade

not for the survavibility

I would say you do like everyone, stam DK with 1H and shield and 2h, armor capped, and you should be able to do 1v24, even be able to jump over the keeps to ruin the game for the other factions
  • Noerknhar
    Noerknhar
    ✭✭✭
    If you 1vX and one of the X has a dedicated 1vX build, would that influence your choice?
    If so, play whatever you like.
  • Natas013
    Natas013
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer stam sorc for 1vX with its great mobility and implosion. Granted they're a little lacking in class skills, but there's some tactics that really *** ppl of that only a stam sorc can pull off. StamDK I'd say is a close second, but also limited on class skills you can run as temp cleanse is OP.
    RIP Ellania Delome
    June 9, 2015-June 14, 2016
    A skilled crafter, competent sorcerer, and denizen of the night
    Along came the Dark Brotherhood and summarily ended it all
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess which class is this, OP!

https://youtu.be/Ji20IUl5jq0
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol only stamina no magicka?
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He doesn't like to use a staff or its because stamina is OP, in this patch!
    -balanced by Wrobel!
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because Magicka is not viable in pvp unless you are a malubeth Magicka Templar, or even without actually.
    There is no reason to play Magicka over stamina. Roll dodge spam exploit is all you need,
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK first......stamblade second. I've seen some really good Templars 1vX but they usually just survive everything but never kill anyone.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • LBxFinalDeath
    LBxFinalDeath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prolly Stamplar.

Jab spam while they are stuck in your red circle of slow down doom then dawnbreaker of lol them if they try and run away/dodge roll to instakill them.

R.I.P Stamblades
    Edited by LBxFinalDeath on July 1, 2016 12:59AM
  • mechsauc3
    mechsauc3
    ✭✭
    DK first......stamblade second. I've seen some really good Templars 1vX but they usually just survive everything but never kill anyone.

any pros, cons for dk?
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Because Magicka is not viable in pvp unless you are a malubeth Magicka Templar, or even without actually.
    There is no reason to play Magicka over stamina. Roll dodge spam exploit is all you need,

I do decent 1vXing with my magicka nightblade the only stam class that gives me problems is stamina dk because of wings. Stam nightblades also but only gankers. Magblade has better burst than all the stamina classes except stamina nightblade also. You still hit 10k-12k heavy destro crits and 10k soul harvest crits. And siphon attacks will keep your stamina up. And you don't need to dodge roll just use your shade. But yea stamblade is alot better, but magblade is better than some stamina classes
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any class using cheat engine.
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    Can't hit what you can't see.