The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Competitive Trade" - A gamer's choice since 2014! - NOW RECRUITING ALL ALLIANCES!

Vinther
Vinther
✭✭✭
We are currently recruiting new members to join our extensive community of 400+ active players!

At the moment, we are striving to become one of the top selling guilds in ESO after our recent roster cleanup and fundamental changes.

We are a community of traders with one goal - make money and lots of it. Therefore, we offer exclusive deals and money-making opportunities for our loyal members and also weekly and monthly giveaways for anyone who is doing a good job with sales. There's also trips and tricks available even for pro-level traders ;)

This month's giveaway will be a staggering amount of 500,000 gold at the 4th of July. More details can be found here: http://desire.me.pn/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7

Our trader likes to travel between Craglorn and Rawl'ka and occasionally Mournhold - whereever the best sales happen ;)

So come friend, make money with us. Get rich of die grinding.

For an invite, whisper @Vinther or @Lieblingsjunge in-game or reply here with your username to have an invitation sent.

"Ez gold, ez life"
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    You can also message @poeesia for an invite
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaaand @hecate355 from now on.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! We would be honoured to have you :)
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished adding a bunch of guides to our forums, which include but are not limited to:

Best ways to make money in ESO.
    An ultimate guide to trading and making a lot of gold (credits to Blobsky).
    Best way to level up all your crafting professions.
    Recommended Addons explained.
    Maximizing your ESO settings with minimal FPS loss or maximizing your settings for huge FPS gains for lowend systems.

We also have an "item tier list" that we update every other day to keep people in touch with the latest prices and hot items.
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    Next week, if all goes good we will have the best trader spot in whole Tamriel ;) Just 1 more day to go!
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    We now have the best trader spot in all of Tamriel at Rawl'ka.

All are welcome to sell with us.
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    We are quickly filling up our capacity. Growing rapidly.

Last spots up for grabs! :) Our sales are skyrocketing as well!
  • tolgadr11
    tolgadr11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,can i get an invite ?

@Mithrildir
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent :)
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    Im currently in Guatemala irl, so I mainly send invites to people during EU's nighttime.

If you want a faster invitation, /w or mail to @Shughurd or any other member of the Competitive Trade.

Cheers ;)

Great sales this week btw, proud of our trading family! <3
  • seebnova
    seebnova
    Soul Shriven
    Please accept me in your guild
    @seebnova
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    Done:)
  • seebnova
    seebnova
    Soul Shriven
    I am in thanks..
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    NB! We have moved to Craglorn for this week! :) Mainly to compare our sales there vs Rawl'kha!
    Edited by Vinther on July 5, 2016 2:37AM
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    We are also happy to announce that we did 30mil sales with only a week and half old guild with around 400 active members.

So feel free to join up, plenty of space, but we will ALWAYS have a great trader spot :)