The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Inventory/Bank: Unable to add existing items when at capacity

SammyShotBothSides
Anyone else experiencing this again? I experienced this issue when the Cyroldil patch was originally introduced. Now I'm forced to remove an item from my bank, in order to add anything to an existing stack, or else I get the "Bank is full" message.
  • xray33
    xray33
    Soul Shriven
    I confirms this issue. I have 150/150 in bank, and when I try to deposit stackable item, that already preseneted in bank, I receive error, that there is no space. Before TG update it was possible.
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please, not this again. I played last night but didn't notice it as my bank wasn't full but this happened several months ago when they did an update, I think for the IC DLC.
  • ShadowFoxx
    Yep noticed this on my first trip to the bank tonight, then said ok lets see what other changes they made, went to leave the bank and the game froze solid, so I had to restart. Respawned inside the bank so I opened the door and went outside, took two steps down the stairs and it froze again. SOoooooo I restarted again and made it to the bottom of the stairs and it froze again. I turned off my console. location: Wayrest
  • Blackbriar_Thorn
    I noticed this as well. Completely removing one item to make my bank 119/120 allowed all items after that to stack properly. Not thrilled that I have to give upeople a backspace slot to temporarily fix it, but it's better than nothing I guess.

I noticed it after I did the 13Gb update, but before purchasing/activating TG. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a fix in the near future.
  • ForlornBeliever
    This didn't start happening for me until after the Thieve's Guild update so I think it's safe to say that's what started it.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Zeddakis
    Zeddakis
    ✭✭✭
    Yet here we are in July and the problem still is not fixed. Any status or ETA ZOS?

I am starting to think with this issue, the ESO Plus issue, and other things that either the XBOX is a lower priority or ZOS is not able to keep up with fixes across three different platforms.