Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RE: the kidnapping of characters in Orsinium (xbox EU server)

bebynnag
bebynnag
✭✭✭✭✭
I was recently the victim of, and have heard reports of many more characters being kidnapped in Orsinium!

I'm curious as to weather the culprit has been apprehended or if being kidnapped is still a real threat!

i have urgent business with King Kurog, and wonder if it is safe to visit the city....

(basically im asking if its safe to go hand in my quest/get my skill point in a kinda fun way)
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    A fix is being released for the crashes and stuff on Wednesday, so wait til then. If you don't when you get into orsinium wait
    A few seconds and walk slow to decrease the chance of crashing. If you do get stuck send support a message and they will move your character but don't go back as they will only do it once.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i will wait til wed then, as i had 3 characters stuck there for a week!