Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have just crafted hundings rage for my StamDK

mmolegends44
mmolegends44
✭✭✭
what kind of enchantments should i put on each piece for pvp and what type of neck and rings should I get yes im a noob and still trying to get the feel of the game.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a straight forward build go all out on stamina.

Jewelry can be agility (but can be expensive) other sets that are useable have jewelry too. For example Briarheart has jewelry so you can use Briarheart jewelry and armor to complete the set.

Stamina has some of the most versatile sets.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht ok thanks waffen I agree stamina does have some versatile sets lol
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're going for damage, and you don't have access to monster sets or maelstrom weapons,

You could go:

5 hundings all medium all stam enchants
    3 leki
    3 agility

If you have s&b or dw you could go 4 morkuldin instead of leki
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would go for 5 hundings, 3 nightmother`s gaze, and jewelry, I am using Ravager, my guild mate bought me in Cyrodiil earlier, of course Agility with Robust trait is the best, but crazy-expensive for me :smiley: