Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tickets on eso support being closed when not solved!

Lynliselda
I myself think this is a huge issue. I put in a ticket last Thrusday (June 23rd) quite late in the evening. I received a reply on Monday (June 27th) Part of that reply was the following "Due to high ticket volumes, we will be unable to assist you further with this ticket. We understand this may be frustrating and we are disappointed that we are unable to deliver a Customer Service experience that is up to our desired standards. " They then went on to give me "troubleshooting" for some of their (what I'm assuming) biggest issues. The problem is, the "troubleshooting" they gave me had NOTHING to do with my original question. Oh and to top it off they marked my ticket as solved.... I did reply to the response on Monday saying that they hadn't solved my problem but since I haven't heard anything further, I resort to the forums to try and get an answer.

This to me sounds like someone going through and "cut/pasting" a response without even reading what the ticket is even about. As a customer this is extremely frustrating. Especially this customer right here who can't spend more money on ESO without assistance.

Context:

ticket number [160623-003724]

Are you guys able to help me migrate my eso account from one psn id to another? without loosing my save files / crown purchases? the reason I want to change psn ids is because playstation is unable to switch the country associated with my account so I had to make a new one. (I have moved from Canada to the USA.)

I am unable to make any purchases (be it eso plus or crowns) unless I can make this switch over.

Attached is the actual response that I received from ESO Support, so anyone can see just how "helpful" their response to my question actually was.
Daggerfall Covenant For Life
Just Tacos Guild Member
PS4 id - Lynixel
  • marji976
    marji976
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Do you happen to know of an Admin that might be able to assist?
    CP810+ Stamblade DPS
    CP810+ MagPlar DPS
    CP810+ MagSorc DPS
    CP810+ MagWarden DPS
    CP810+ MagBlade DPS
    CP810+ MagNecro DPS
    Baby MagDK Tank
  • leighdelo
    leighdelo
    ✭✭✭
    What the what? That kind of response is useless! Besides that, the OP's trouble ticket is a legit question that Support is supposed to help with. Can someone help her? She wants to give you money!
    Leighdelo (pronounced LEE-deh-lo)
    GM for Just Tacos
    Tsafirah - AD - Max Level Altmer MagSorc
    Sadé - DC - Max Level Orc Templar Tank
    Lenore Highgarten - DC - Max Level Breton MagSorc

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I would just ignore the "we are unable to help you, go away" and continue to respond as if it said nothing of the sort. No more than one response to them every 24 hours. I would be nice and polite. I would continue to do that until they threatened me.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • JaeRae87
    JaeRae87
    Soul Shriven
    That does sound like an incredibly insincere and generic response. This sort of issue should be easily remedied in a few clicks without the headache of being ignored by people who want your money. I've heard about how poor the customer service was, but this is really disappointing. Dirty pool, ZOS.
  • Lairin
    Lairin
    ✭✭
    That's a very useless response. I work in customer service and I can't imagine ever telling a client 'well we just can't be bothered to help you'.

Copy/paste and a pat on the back for making his ticket quota. Meanwhile you get to send the ticket all over again which does nothing to help them with their high ticket volumes, ridiculous.
    Lairin | Elementalsora | I'm too tired to game...
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    I am very disappointed in ZOS's lack of customer service here -- this kind of "response" is ridiculous. Sure, I have no quibble about an automated response upon initial submission, but it specifically says to reply if their suggestions don't solve the problem and to not get any response to the follow-up email is bad form ZOS.
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • rrico_76
    rrico_76
    I'm in the middle of similiar situation. I reported some issue and they pointed me to official, unofficial forums, wikis, other places, more other places. And the fact is that my issue isn't resolved. It was 25.06.2016, two days to whole week.

What I think is they cannot resolve it, nor want to response for second mail as if it be resolved (throu sending previous mail saying 'go away').

Maybe someone have had the same problem:
    I can't click 'accept quest' on Imperial City questline, I own this dlc (not eso plus), other characters work well, just my main can't go there. Pointing mark on dlc is still lit and unclickable X, rest of my dlc's (all of) acting normal.
    Character is 50cp176, dlc was activated before the DB patch.
  • Lynliselda
    Thanks everyone for commenting on this post. I still haven't heard anything from their support or through here. But I am not giving up. ZOS/ESO needs too learn what good customer service is, and we need to band together to teach them.

I know my issue couldn't have come at a worse time for the company as they deal with massive lag issues after the db dlc launch. I see so many people posting that they can't even play because the lag is so bad. I can only assume that their actual ticket volume is swamped with tickets related to that lag. BUT never before have a seen a game company just close tickets without actually answering them.

We are real people who choose to play eso because we love the game. We spend hours upon hours playing the game that was made. but when this game doesn't work, or we run into other issues like mine, we want real answers from support. We want to feel like our time playing hasn't been wasted.

If ZOS wants more of my money, they need to actually answer my question. Seeming how most game companies "want" as much money as they can get, this should be difficult.

(@rrico_76 - have you tried entering the IC dlc from the pvp map and accepting it that way? or are you just trying to accept it from the dlc list in collections?)
    Just Tacos Guild Member
    PS4 id - Lynixel
  • rrico_76
    rrico_76
    Lynliselda wrote: »
    (@rrico_76 - have you tried entering the IC dlc from the pvp map and accepting it that way? or are you just trying to accept it from the dlc list in collections?)
    I've tried collections way, still blinking mark on it, and cannot accept it. For entering via pvp i'm not ready (gear too low after the patch).
    And I still have no reply from ZOS.

• jello
    jello
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no Support. Simple. If u have problems with eso, live with them or quit. At least this is what zos trys to tell us with their behavior.
    Edited by jello on July 2, 2016 4:34PM
    Dunmer - Nightblade
  • rrico_76
    rrico_76
    I have so comfty situation that I used to play with 9 alts who CAN go in there. So... lvling another one to play how i want to play. Really should I?
  • Lynliselda
    about 11 days since I originally opened my ticket, Still no answer. When I add on to the ticket it has changed it from "solved" to "updated" but I don't figure anyone has looked at it. Going to see what I can figure out on my own... and if ZOS decides to block me for anything then at least I will have the ticket to refer back to...
    Just Tacos Guild Member
    PS4 id - Lynixel
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My latest support question was about the group leader bug where you can't invite anyone and can't be promoted to leader. I was told to relog and speak to the NPC again. I responded back about how I never mentioned an NPC at all and how did that have anything to do with my problem. Their response was to open up my game folder and delete my save file.

I'm done with support. I'd rather they just shut it down than insult people further. The current level of support just makes the company look bad.
    Edited by redspecter23 on July 5, 2016 12:50AM
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    they've taken a vacation to claim their independence from your complaints for a much needed 3 day weekend of required "r&r"
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • Lynliselda
    hi hello ZOS you there.... 2 weeks now I've been trying to get my issue fixed.....
    Just Tacos Guild Member
    PS4 id - Lynixel
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    CROWN.... STORE....
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • leighdelo
    leighdelo
    ✭✭✭
    *Sends out Bat Signal to ZOS* Can you help ZOS?
    Leighdelo (pronounced LEE-deh-lo)
    GM for Just Tacos
    Tsafirah - AD - Max Level Altmer MagSorc
    Sadé - DC - Max Level Orc Templar Tank
    Lenore Highgarten - DC - Max Level Breton MagSorc

• MrSwiftMind
    MrSwiftMind
    Soul Shriven
    I recently just started playing again, paid for the ESO plus and everything, yet I can't get a simple reply for my support ticket. It's the kind holding me from actually playing. Just waiting on them instead wasting my ESO plus. I'm not normally one to be impatient but like hello.
    Edited by MrSwiftMind on July 8, 2016 2:22AM