The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4 NA] Mementos not working

UltimaJoe777
UltimaJoe777
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I tried using Almalexia's Lantern in Volenfell and it won't activate! Tried using some other mementos, they won't either! Don't work from either the wheel or the mementos list. They were working fine just yesterday... What's going on here Zenimax?

Tried using it in Rawl'kha too but no dice so it's not just specific places...
Edited by UltimaJoe777 on June 30, 2016 10:25PM
Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so turns out it's just my main that cannot use Mementos. My other Lv50 can as can my other alts. I sent a ticket in and got the automatic response about items destroyed or deconstructed yadda yadda so no guarantees I can count on that. I tried going to Cyrodiil and then leaving to see if maybe that was what caused this and perhaps fix it but no dice. I would like to be able to use my Mementos on my main Zenimax so a little help would suffice...

If I am the latest victim in a mess of people with this same ailment then I will await the fix but hopefully it comes soon!
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 1, 2016 8:02AM
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fine I shall start tagging then because I would like some information regarding this issue and if anyone else can expect it to happen to them.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_DaryaK