The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No more masks!

Crumorn
Crumorn
✭✭✭
This may seem like a small request but I know a number of us out there would be happy to have this. No more masks! I am making this post because soon the Priest of the Green costume will be coming out and so will new beard styles. The costume itself is gorgeous and I would love to use it on my character but the mask is a large turn away. I want to be able to show off my beard in the costume. Maybe if the mask could become toggle-able or make a second costume for those who don't want the mask . Another idea I have is a hood hat since we can wear hats with costumes. Just a simple hood to get our lush beards flowing again.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Crumorn you can go into your in game settings and turn off show helmet... this would hide the helmet and mask
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Crumorn you can go into your in game settings and turn off show helmet... this would hide the helmet and mask

^^^^^This
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Crumorn
    Crumorn
    ✭✭✭
    I should have specified more. I want to keep the helmet on and hide the mask. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough. Hood on, no hiding of facial features.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah... thats different..... THAT i have no answer for unfortunately
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 1, 2016 7:12PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Crumorn
    Crumorn
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at it now the only option currently is to hide the entire helmet.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there have been a few that just look dumb on a Khajiit or Argonian (Nightingale armor in Skyrim...), or you just want the hood without the mouthpiece.

Since they've been making strides with appearance customizations, it'd be really nice to have that as a toggle. Like, right-click "Toggle Face Covering". Remove that part of the mesh. Badabing badaboom. Probably not quite that simple but stuff like the Dragon Priest costume would sure benefit from it.